Reload this Page >

Pharmacy opportunities

Pharmacy opportunities

Old Aug 5th 2003, 6:35 pm
Forum Regular

Balaji is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Pharmacy opportunities

Dear Friends,

I really appreciate the prompt replies from our friends to any kind of doubts or confusion.
Could someone please let me know what are the prospects in pharmacy area. My wife is a under graduate in Pharmacy. She is India right now. Could somebody pl. let me know what are the exams that she needs to pass after she arrives here and what is the procedure to become a qualified pharmacist.

Thanks a lot and I appreciate your help.

Bala.
Old Aug 5th 2003, 8:08 pm
Loving it here!

ClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Pharmacy opportunities

Originally posted by Balaji
Dear Friends,

I really appreciate the prompt replies from our friends to any kind of doubts or confusion.
Could someone please let me know what are the prospects in pharmacy area. My wife is a under graduate in Pharmacy. She is India right now. Could somebody pl. let me know what are the exams that she needs to pass after she arrives here and what is the procedure to become a qualified pharmacist.

Thanks a lot and I appreciate your help.

Bala.
Hi Bala. I took the liberty of ringing the BC College of Pharmacists for you. (Pls note - this info is specificially for BC) http://www.bcpharmacists.org/ a very helpful lady suggested that your wife check out the registration document for international students which outlines all the exams etc. http://www.bcpharmacists.org/pdf/QC_Info_Guide_info.pdf

She did emphasise that your wife will have to register with the Pharmacy Examing Board of Canada first.

Hope this helps
Clare