Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Peterborough ON meet sat 30th Sept

Peterborough ON meet sat 30th Sept

Old Sep 20th 2006, 10:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

daft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Peterborough ON meet sat 30th Sept

The restaurant is booked, for about 28 peeps, I will confirm numbers closer to date.

It costs $15 for an all you can eat buffet, plus this tax and that tax and tip etc.

please pm me so i can tell you the name its booked under, and if you cant make it for any reason then let me know so i can adjust the numbers etc.

Its easy to find, next door to the best western at very east end of lansdowne near ashburnham and television roads (for exits from the 7 and 115)

bye for now
Old Sep 21st 2006, 8:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

daft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Peterborough ON meet sat 30th Sept

Originally Posted by batty-x-ray
The restaurant is booked, for about 28 peeps, I will confirm numbers closer to date.

It costs $15 for an all you can eat buffet, plus this tax and that tax and tip etc.

please pm me so i can tell you the name its booked under, and if you cant make it for any reason then let me know so i can adjust the numbers etc.

Its easy to find, next door to the best western at very east end of lansdowne near ashburnham and television roads (for exits from the 7 and 115)

bye for now
I forgot to say the table(s) are booked for 4:30, not 4, this was at the restaurants request
Old Sep 23rd 2006, 2:17 pm
Premium Member

Tiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of light

Hi guys!! Thanks for the call Iain to let us know about the meet-up .

I rarely have any time to come on here right now but would love to come and have a "jolly" with you guys!! There will be 2 adults and 1 child and we can make it for 4.30pm.

Look forward to seeing you all!!!
Old Sep 24th 2006, 2:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

flashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond repute

I hope to make it too!
Old Sep 25th 2006, 12:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by flashman
I hope to make it too!
Tiaribbon Hi guys!! Thanks for the call Iain to let us know about the meet-up .

I rarely have any time to come on here right now but would love to come and have a "jolly" with you guys!! There will be 2 adults and 1 child and we can make it for 4.30pm.

Look forward to seeing you all!!!
thats great news, still have only had a couple of requests for the booking name, but how many groups of 40 will they have in there?

I have since been told that the place isnt as good as i was first told, ie its where the pensioners go for the buffet, but its the company that makes the do isnt it? not the food?? Hope its ok, I cant help feeling some responsibility for the choice .. even though i have no idea about places in P/boro

I didnt even check if they have a licence, how daft is that??

see you all on saturday, be gentle with me
Old Sep 25th 2006, 12:51 pm
Forum Regular

KarenT is an unknown quantity at this point

It calls itself a restaurant and tavern, so I guess it serves alcohol.Also, looked at reviews and the Sunday brunch is when the old folk go there, after church, not Saturday evening.
Old Sep 25th 2006, 1:05 pm
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by batty-x-ray
Hope its ok, I cant help feeling some responsibility for the choice .. even though i have no idea about places in P/boro
To be honest, any restaurant without a clown outside and a playplace to dump the kids has a certain novelty appeal at the moment! Dont sweat it, thanks for organising!
Old Sep 26th 2006, 2:06 am
BE Enthusiast

snowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by iaink
To be honest, any restaurant without a clown outside and a playplace to dump the kids has a certain novelty appeal at the moment! Dont sweat it, thanks for organising!
Hear hear.
BTW, we won't be there till about 5.pm as my daughter has been invited to her first Canadian birthday party(!) and even though we're picking her up a tad early, she can't miss that!!

Save us a place!

Snowqueen
Old Sep 29th 2006, 8:58 pm
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Thats tomorrow right?

Unfortunatley we are all at various stages of some cold thats going round. Not sure if we will all make it, but Ive got fingers crossed.

Hopefully see y'all tomorrow
Old Sep 29th 2006, 10:09 pm

Canada Jane has disabled reputation

Thats tomorrow right?

Unfortunatley we are all at various stages of some cold thats going round. Not sure if we will all make it, but Ive got fingers crossed.

Hi all

Unfortunately we will not be able to make it tomorrow. We have just bought a new puppy and we cannot leave her for the length of time that we will need to - well not if we don't want to wear gas masks on our return!!!!

Really sorry to mess you around, we were really looking forward to going, but puppy love prevails.

Anyone interested can see our new pup on my blog link, then go to photo album. She is a real cutie, but our lives are on hold for a while.

Hope everyone has a great time and look forward to the next one.

Jane
Old Sep 29th 2006, 11:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thats tomorrow right?

Hey you guys, hope you are feeling up to it- we want to put face to names, or something like that!

Sorry you cant make it too Canada Jane

Bats
Old Sep 30th 2006, 1:03 am
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

We're determined to make it. Determined enough that we'll be showering in the wash stall. Hope to see a quorum.
Old Sep 30th 2006, 1:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Have a great time folks......! Take lots of pics so we can see them.
Old Sep 30th 2006, 11:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by willmore
Have a great time folks......! Take lots of pics so we can see them.
Have just got back and I did have a great time, excellent company, thanks to you all for coming, and esp flashman for the name labels and the photos

Old Oct 1st 2006, 12:24 am
Forum Regular

suebed is a name known to allsuebed is a name known to allsuebed is a name known to allsuebed is a name known to allsuebed is a name known to allsuebed is a name known to allsuebed is a name known to allsuebed is a name known to allsuebed is a name known to allsuebed is a name known to allsuebed is a name known to all

Thanks for organising the meet up Batty. It was great to put faces to psuedonyms and to hear "proper" accents again.

Cheers all.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.