Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

PEI - Thinking of moving

PEI - Thinking of moving

Old Sep 26th 2016, 3:02 am
BE user by choice

Location: A Briton, married to a Canadian, now in Fredericton.
MillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PEI - Thinking of moving

Originally Posted by Tangram
Unless we missed a huge chunk of it, Summerside was a desolate wasteland during the summer never mind ..... What do all these people do for a living ??
Yes, I was trying to be positive....it's 'all' a bit bleak here, but sometimes geographically a bit different, which Summerside feels, after an undiluted dose of NB.

I never know what in heaven half of these people are up to...it's bloody baffling.
Old Sep 26th 2016, 6:55 pm
Happy

Howefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PEI - Thinking of moving

Originally Posted by glennster
I don't miss any of it enough certain small things like north rustic are pretty little villages but I have that here in the UK aswell, I never sit and think oh I miss this and that, I don't even think of the huge home I lived in for 4 years. I don't ever want to return to live, I live in a beautiful area of the UK and it wasn't till I left for Canada did I realise, I feel a sense of calm having returned home,

I don't go to bed every night thinking how the hell am I ever gonna get back and just wanting the feeling of opening the front door of my home back in the uk and that I am home and can relax feeling. I was exhausted, washed up and on my own. Its the worst I ever felt in my life living there.
All of your posts are so well written and I recognize it all and we have been lucky in NS. I say lucky because we have found work but we too pay these or similar to these astronomical fees for everything. I am happy and at home here but sometimes I realise how easily it could all feel just the same for us.