Wikiposts

Parry Sound

Old Oct 26th 2012, 1:35 pm
Forum Regular

snowhugs has much to be proud ofsnowhugs has much to be proud ofsnowhugs has much to be proud ofsnowhugs has much to be proud ofsnowhugs has much to be proud ofsnowhugs has much to be proud ofsnowhugs has much to be proud ofsnowhugs has much to be proud ofsnowhugs has much to be proud ofsnowhugs has much to be proud ofsnowhugs has much to be proud of
Default Parry Sound

We just moved up here and it seems okay for now... can't really say after just 1 week, but interested if there is anyone out there near us ??

Anyone?

Anyone at all?

Old Oct 26th 2012, 4:31 pm
Forum Regular

lcar is a glorious beacon of lightlcar is a glorious beacon of lightlcar is a glorious beacon of lightlcar is a glorious beacon of lightlcar is a glorious beacon of lightlcar is a glorious beacon of lightlcar is a glorious beacon of lightlcar is a glorious beacon of lightlcar is a glorious beacon of lightlcar is a glorious beacon of lightlcar is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Parry Sound

Hi there - we're in North Bay, which is about an hour-ish north west from you.
Hope you're settling in well.
I don't know Parry Sound well, though we visited before we got our visas.
The lots-of-islands boat trip was pleasant, and there's a little hockey shop. And Bobby Orr is from Parry Sound.
The countryside round this bit of north eastern Ontario is lovely, in a typical Ontario rocks and trees and lakes way.
Lake Wahwashkesh is a lovely quiet place for a stay - Dunchurch (nearest town to Lake W) is probably half an hour or so from you.
What are you doing in Parry Sound?
Give me a shout if you need anything