P.n.p. Help Pleeeeeeze

Wikiposts

P.n.p. Help Pleeeeeeze

Old Feb 14th 2006, 8:48 pm
Forum Regular

bigbob is an unknown quantity at this point
Default P.n.p. Help Pleeeeeeze

Hi Everyone
Great site have got loads of info from it. But I need some info on PNP.Have read on site that you have to provide copies of all faimily members birth certificates, this could cause some problems as my family are all deased and am not sure if i can get copies in my name for them, also the wife has a big family which she does not talk to (long story). Also on the PNP is there a time limit on how long you have to work for the sponsoring company for eg work 2 years and want a change, if you move on does the PNP get cancelled or if company wants to send you to a different province.
Could some one tell me the proceedure with PNP as to getting job offer do you then come over on work permit while PNP is going through also approx how long it takes to get approved. I know skilled workers are taking a long time.
thanks in advance for any info given keep up the good work loads get help from this site.
Regards
Bigbob
Old Feb 14th 2006, 8:57 pm
Forum Regular

JezHarper is just really niceJezHarper is just really niceJezHarper is just really niceJezHarper is just really niceJezHarper is just really niceJezHarper is just really niceJezHarper is just really niceJezHarper is just really niceJezHarper is just really nice
Default Re: P.n.p. Help Pleeeeeeze

Originally Posted by bigbob
Hi Everyone
Great site have got loads of info from it. But I need some info on PNP.Have read on site that you have to provide copies of all faimily members birth certificates, this could cause some problems as my family are all deased and am not sure if i can get copies in my name for them, also the wife has a big family which she does not talk to (long story). Also on the PNP is there a time limit on how long you have to work for the sponsoring company for eg work 2 years and want a change, if you move on does the PNP get cancelled or if company wants to send you to a different province.
Could some one tell me the proceedure with PNP as to getting job offer do you then come over on work permit while PNP is going through also approx how long it takes to get approved. I know skilled workers are taking a long time.
thanks in advance for any info given keep up the good work loads get help from this site.
Regards
Bigbob
I'm not sure if it is different for PNP but I was under the impression that birth certificates only have to be provided for yourself, your spouse, and your children, not for your entire family tree.

I hope I am not wrong about this because that is what I have done for my application.

Cheers

Jez
Old Feb 14th 2006, 11:34 pm
Forum Regular

glenlivet is an unknown quantity at this point

Here's a link to the BC PNP website. Most of your questions will be answered here.

http://www.ecdev.gov.bc.ca/ProgramsA.../PNP/index.htm

No need for extended family birth certificates. Only those applying to move.

Can't remember where I read it but I'm sure there is no set time limit for working for the sponsoring company although, considering the amount of paperwork/time/effort involved for the sponsoring company I'm sure they'd be pissed off if you moved on after only a short while. And it would make them think twice about ever sponsoring anyone else again.

Think you're getting confused between applying for PR and applying for PNP. You get PNP approval first and can then apply for a work permit while you wait for your PR to be processed. In our case, once both ourselves and the potential employer had all forms completed and backup documentation gathered together it took just over a month for our BC PNP nomination to be approved. We have now applied to CIC London for a WP while our PR application is being processed. Big bright green BC PNP stickers provided by the PNP office put on application forms and envelope which will hopefully mean our application will be dealt with quicker. Hoping to be out in Vernon, BC in June 06 on WP.

Cheers
Old Feb 15th 2006, 9:41 am
Forum Regular

bigbob is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by glenlivet
Here's a link to the BC PNP website. Most of your questions will be answered here.

http://www.ecdev.gov.bc.ca/ProgramsA.../PNP/index.htm

No need for extended family birth certificates. Only those applying to move.

Can't remember where I read it but I'm sure there is no set time limit for working for the sponsoring company although, considering the amount of paperwork/time/effort involved for the sponsoring company I'm sure they'd be pissed off if you moved on after only a short while. And it would make them think twice about ever sponsoring anyone else again.

Think you're getting confused between applying for PR and applying for PNP. You get PNP approval first and can then apply for a work permit while you wait for your PR to be processed. In our case, once both ourselves and the potential employer had all forms completed and backup documentation gathered together it took just over a month for our BC PNP nomination to be approved. We have now applied to CIC London for a WP while our PR application is being processed. Big bright green BC PNP stickers provided by the PNP office put on application forms and envelope which will hopefully mean our application will be dealt with quicker. Hoping to be out in Vernon, BC in June 06 on WP.

Cheers
Didnt mean to give impression of not staying with sponsor it was just a couriosity question as i agree if people go over via companies they should stay with them.

would just like to thank those that have taken the time to reply and give info to my questions on this thread and others.
regards
Bigbob
Old Feb 15th 2006, 1:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

steve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by bigbob
Hi Everyone
Regards
Bigbob
As an NB PNP Business Nominee PR Visa EXPERT.

In the case of NB PNP -

You and your partners BIRTH CERTIFICATES plus ANY OTHER CHILDRENS ACCOMPANYING BIRTH CERTIFICATES plus MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE is a must.

You will need to provide details of you and your wifes - Parents and brothers / sisters / d.o.b. / alive / deceased - details. NOT CERTIFICATES.

Also you or wifes previous marriages details - Person`s name and d.o. marriage.