Ottawawawawa

Old May 3rd 2007, 1:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

steve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ottawawawawa

We FINALLY decided on Ottawa to settle (recce notwithstanding in July) after 2 years of deliberation, and to put the icing on the cake I read this! Up yours Calgary...(no offence steve_P, HWP etc.).

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/top_ten_cities
Old May 3rd 2007, 3:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

printer has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ottawawawawa

Originally Posted by steve666
We FINALLY decided on Ottawa to settle (recce notwithstanding in July) after 2 years of deliberation, and to put the icing on the cake I read this! Up yours Calgary...(no offence steve_P, HWP etc.).

So how many days have you trawled the internet to find this?
Are you sure you've made your mind up?

Did the article mention the 6 months of "winter hell"
Old May 3rd 2007, 3:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

PaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to all

good choice steve.....i will see you at the cenrum in kanata someday.
cheers
Paul
Old May 3rd 2007, 3:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

steve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by printer
So how many days have you trawled the internet to find this?
Are you sure you've made your mind up?

Did the article mention the 6 months of "winter hell"
I sometimes go into yahoo.ca to see what's afoot, did that this afty and there it was!
Yep, made our minds up, well...Barrie got in the way earlier...but, nope, must stay focussed, or is that blinkered?

Winter? It doesn't get cold in Ottawa! You.... Hahaha, I read the government blurb, there's no mention of winter, it's sunshine, sunshine, sunshine and warmth, all year round...skip across the flowers...play among the birds and bunnies, la la la...
Old May 3rd 2007, 3:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by PaulCall
good choice steve.....i will see you at the cenrum in kanata someday.
cheers
Paul
See you there in July!! And maybe the Corel Center too
Old May 3rd 2007, 6:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

PaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to all

now known as the scotiabank place....another great result for the sens last night.
Old May 3rd 2007, 7:13 pm
Tea Drinker

Danny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats on making the decision, we are 95% sure on Kamloops at the moment, the other 5% is PEI but until we go there we cannot rule it out.

Ottawa appears to be joint 31st city for affordable housing
http://www.demographia.com/dhi-ix2005q3.pdf
Old May 3rd 2007, 8:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

just as well.we have somewhere sorted already
ottawa might not be everybodys cup of cha, but i love it
cheers
paul
Old May 3rd 2007, 8:22 pm
Forum Regular

blueRussell has a brilliant futureblueRussell has a brilliant futureblueRussell has a brilliant futureblueRussell has a brilliant futureblueRussell has a brilliant futureblueRussell has a brilliant future

Good choice. My wife, two dogs & two cats fly out on the 14th June. May well see you at Scotiabank Place for the Sens later in the year.

Russ...
Old May 3rd 2007, 8:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

see you centre ice
Paul
Old May 3rd 2007, 8:29 pm
Forum Regular

blueRussell has a brilliant futureblueRussell has a brilliant futureblueRussell has a brilliant futureblueRussell has a brilliant futureblueRussell has a brilliant futureblueRussell has a brilliant future

see you centre ice
Paul
Or the White Stripes (8th July) or George Clinton (10th July) during the Bluesfest.
Old May 3rd 2007, 9:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Danny B
Congrats on making the decision, we are 95% sure on Kamloops at the moment, the other 5% is PEI but until we go there we cannot rule it out.

Ottawa appears to be joint 31st city for affordable housing
http://www.demographia.com/dhi-ix2005q3.pdf
That's crap, I'm going to believe the other report, It suits me better.
Old May 3rd 2007, 9:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by blueRussell
Good choice. My wife, two dogs & two cats fly out on the 14th June. May well see you at Scotiabank Place for the Sens later in the year.

Russ...
Make that a date
Old May 3rd 2007, 9:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

now known as the scotiabank place....another great result for the sens last night.
Put a bet on them to win on 19th April, and they won!
Old May 3rd 2007, 11:31 pm
I'm a girl, dagnabbit! :)

Wannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud of

Winter? It doesn't get cold in Ottawa! You.... Hahaha, I read the government blurb, there's no mention of winter, it's sunshine, sunshine, sunshine and warmth, all year round...skip across the flowers...play among the birds and bunnies, la la la...
I'm not going to mention the -42C we had on March 6th...

Welcome to Ottawa, Steve!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.