Reload this Page >

Ottawa - Renting with pets

Ottawa - Renting with pets

Old Aug 5th 2010, 3:57 pm
x 0 x

JB0591 will become famous soon enoughJB0591 will become famous soon enough
Default Ottawa - Renting with pets

Hi

Anyone with experience of renting a house with a dog in Ottawa? Is there any realtors that could be recommended?

We have a chocolate lab that will be coming with us....should we expect to pay a bigger deposit. I have assumed 1st and last months rent would be the maximum required.

Cheers

JB
Old Aug 5th 2010, 5:44 pm
not wired right

scottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Ottawa - Renting with pets

we're looking too as we have 2 x boxers with us, i've not heard of the bigger deposit though, first and last months rent is normal with or without pets, suppose it depends on the owner really, some that allow pets may require damage deposits or agreements set in place to have the carpets etc professionally cleaned when you leave, i've heard that its worth approaching the no pets rentals as some may agree when you suggest the professional cleaning bit.

we're also (daft as it sounds) gettin references for the dogs (we rent now) from landlord and neighbours ... anything to help really

have a look at kijiji thats a pretty good site - bit like loot but have rentals - there are loads more that i dare say people will pop on an tell you.

good luck