Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

ONE WEEK TO GO!!!!!!!

ONE WEEK TO GO!!!!!!!

Old Oct 3rd 2008, 9:46 pm
Forum Regular

VanSte2000 has a brilliant futureVanSte2000 has a brilliant futureVanSte2000 has a brilliant futureVanSte2000 has a brilliant futureVanSte2000 has a brilliant futureVanSte2000 has a brilliant futureVanSte2000 has a brilliant future
Default ONE WEEK TO GO!!!!!!!

Hi everyone,

Well this time next week it will be our last night in england and we will then be on our way to start our new life in Vancouver!!

I am excited and scared all in one!!! Does anyone else feel like this?
I know will we are doing the right thing, but sometimes in the middle of all the boxes I have felt like screaming and have forgotten about the end goal ( the better life for me, OH and our boys).

Vanessa.
Old Oct 3rd 2008, 9:49 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ONE WEEK TO GO!!!!!!!

good luck good luck good luck

our flights are booked for 10th Dec - which bit of V are you going to??
Old Oct 3rd 2008, 10:09 pm
Forum Regular

VanSte2000 has a brilliant futureVanSte2000 has a brilliant futureVanSte2000 has a brilliant futureVanSte2000 has a brilliant futureVanSte2000 has a brilliant futureVanSte2000 has a brilliant futureVanSte2000 has a brilliant future

Thanks

We are going to North Vancouver, my job at LGH starts on the 27th Oct.

Good luck to you for Dec!!!
Old Oct 4th 2008, 1:59 am
BE Forum Addict

maddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck and best wishes to both VanSte2000 and The4BellsLondon. Hope you both enjoy living in beautiful British Columbia!
Old Oct 4th 2008, 6:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Getting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by maddhobs
Good luck and best wishes to both VanSte2000 and The4BellsLondon. Hope you both enjoy living in beautiful British Columbia!
Ditto!

Eamonn & Janet.
Old Oct 4th 2008, 8:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by VanSte2000
Hi everyone,

Well this time next week it will be our last night in england and we will then be on our way to start our new life in Vancouver!!

I know will we are doing the right thing, but sometimes in the middle of all the boxes I have felt like screaming and have forgotten about the end goal ( the better life for me, OH and our boys).

Vanessa.

Wish you luck, it helps to read some of the other posts i think on people just about to leave

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
good luck good luck good luck

our flights are booked for 10th Dec - which bit of V are you going to??

Won't be long Carrie
Old Oct 4th 2008, 9:59 am
I'm here somewhere

DSLJFreeman has a brilliant futureDSLJFreeman has a brilliant futureDSLJFreeman has a brilliant futureDSLJFreeman has a brilliant futureDSLJFreeman has a brilliant futureDSLJFreeman has a brilliant futureDSLJFreeman has a brilliant future

Good luck, hope everything goes well for you.

We'll be following you in May next year, although I think we may be going Surrey way.

Hope the week doesn't drag for you.

Laura x
Old Oct 4th 2008, 7:45 pm
Forum Regular

Brunti is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone,

Vanessa.
I know exactly what you mean. We fly out to Vancouver on 26th November and I am alternating between excitement and sheer panic. Keep thinking what have we done, sold house, walked out of job, left all security but then like you, we think about why we're doing it and feel much better.

Good luck with the move. Will think about you next week.

Chris & Gayle
Old Oct 4th 2008, 8:29 pm
Forum Regular

RGPickles will become famous soon enoughRGPickles will become famous soon enough

HI

Life is a BIG adventure... At least we have all made this chance to make a new life happen!

We are awaiting exchange of contracts now, our panic time will be here very soon.

I wish everyone, EVERY SUCCESS!

Bob
Old Oct 4th 2008, 9:28 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks everyone for your kind words it helps to know that you are not the only one with these worries.

I hope everyone's adventure to Canada goes smoothly!! and I will keep you posted with how we are getting on this week.

We go to my mums tomorrow for a final leaving party! so hankerchiefs at the ready, Ive trying not to think about it to much, but hopefully it will go ok!!!!
Old Oct 5th 2008, 12:28 am

moondevil will become famous soon enoughmoondevil will become famous soon enough

Thanks everyone for your kind words it helps to know that you are not the only one with these worries.

I hope everyone's adventure to Canada goes smoothly!! and I will keep you posted with how we are getting on this week.

We go to my mums tomorrow for a final leaving party! so hankerchiefs at the ready, Ive trying not to think about it to much, but hopefully it will go ok!!!!
Good luck
i remember the feeling well

We have been here 2 weeks and wow it feels just right, enjoy your last week in the uk and good luck in your adverture
Old Oct 5th 2008, 1:32 am
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to all on this thread who are about to or very near to coming over here. It's going to be worth it