Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

This is one extreme way to see Canada...

This is one extreme way to see Canada...

Old Oct 7th 2005, 7:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

smitp11 will become famous soon enoughsmitp11 will become famous soon enough
Default This is one extreme way to see Canada...

Check out this Air Canada Pilot's Blog...

http://gcmr2005.blogspot.com/
Old Oct 7th 2005, 10:42 pm
Loving it here!

ClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: This is one extreme way to see Canada...

Originally Posted by smitp11
Check out this Air Canada Pilot's Blog...

http://gcmr2005.blogspot.com/

Or see the article here I hope he manages to get his gazillion air miles

http://www.mytelus.com/travel/articl...icleID=2048615

Only in BC eh?!
Old Oct 7th 2005, 11:01 pm
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

The bloke's on a plane constantly, when would he ever get a chance to see Canada (the bits between Montreal/Toronto and Vancouver) at less than 35,000 ft?
Old Oct 8th 2005, 12:05 am
Now on Vancouver Island

Judy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ClareBC
Or see the article here I hope he manages to get his gazillion air miles
I hope so for his sake too. That said, take a look at this excerpt from the article to which you provided a link:
He works for another airline, flying a 767 cargo jet to Europe once a week.

"I fly one day a week overseas and come back. I'm gone 36 hours and that leaves me the whole rest of the week."
I'm vaguely relieved that I don't have any plans to fly to Europe while he's conducting his experiment. Having him as my pilot isn't really the most edifying thought.

Oh yes, my husband will be going on a business trip to Europe in a couple of weeks. I hope he doesn't get that guy as his pilot either. But then I think my husband may be flying Air Canada, so perhaps he's safe from that point of view. I'll check on that point.