British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Canada (https://britishexpats.com/forum/canada-56/)
-   -   Omg im moving !!!! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/canada-56/omg-im-moving-474363/)

fionamst Aug 18th 2007 8:34 pm

Re: Omg im moving !!!!

Hi guys

my daughter wants to become a member on here but it wouldn't accept her registration on our email address because I'm already a member so how did your kids register?

Fiona

megmog Aug 19th 2007 7:19 am

Heyy i had-to get my own e-mail address. But i got a hotmail one. If you want a hotmail one you can go on www.msn.com and press 'Hotmail' and it will come up with three colloms you pick the one in the middle that says sign up [ and it is free ] !!! :D

meg x

tom and jerry Aug 19th 2007 10:19 am

Originally Posted by fionamst (Post 5206805)
Hi guys

my daughter wants to become a member on here but it wouldn't accept her registration on our email address because I'm already a member so how did your kids register?

Fiona

My daughter set up a hotmail email address and used that to register. Quick and easy to do.

WelshDragonsWales Aug 19th 2007 10:27 am

Morning all

Suzi has set up her own account so she hopes she can chat to others her age ie Meg and anybody else who wants to chat.

You can find her under the name of Goldengirl

She hopes to hear from you soon

Dawn ( mum )

megmog Aug 19th 2007 7:27 pm

Dawn

You will never get a look in now, trust me, I have to fight Megan to get to MY computer. I think Megs has PM'd Suzi. Dont forget to let us know how it goes on Tues.

Fiona

Good luck with PR, should be fine.

I can quite believe that you are living the dream at the moment. It's a wonderful place from what we have experienced. Where we are going, the people are just so welcoming. We were quite lucky that in when we visited, we met up with an English family who had been there for a few months, totally a fluke, and we still keep in contact. They have been there, seen it, done it etc. Been such a support to us. Having looked into it, thrown it around for nearly 2 years, we are quite positive that it would be the best thing we've ever done, mainly for the kids future, that is our no.1 reason for moving over.

tom and jerry Aug 19th 2007 7:30 pm

Originally Posted by megmog (Post 5209481)
Dawn

You will never get a look in now, trust me, I have to fight Megan to get to MY computer. I think Megs has PM'd Suzi. Dont forget to let us know how it goes on Tues.

Fiona

Good luck with PR, should be fine.

I can quite believe that you are living the dream at the moment. It's a wonderful place from what we have experienced. Where we are going, the people are just so welcoming. We were quite lucky that in when we visited, we met up with an English family who had been there for a few months, totally a fluke, and we still keep in contact. They have been there, seen it, done it etc. Been such a support to us. Having looked into it, thrown it around for nearly 2 years, we are quite positive that it would be the best thing we've ever done, mainly for the kids future, that is our no.1 reason for moving over.

Just replied under my daughters user name unwittingly. See what I mean now - you just don't get a look in!!

That reply above was from me not Megmog.

Goldengirl Aug 20th 2007 10:15 am

Well now that i have found this site mum (welshdragonwales) won't get that much of a look in. lol:p:thumbsup:

purple80 Aug 20th 2007 10:54 am

Hi All Mums of worried children,
We hope to move to Ontario next year, in time for sproglets to start school at the beginning of the September term.

Rebecca is almost 11 (excited about move), Georgia is 9 (terrified of canadian children being different, leaving friends and family, but wants own bedroom), and Jack who is 7 (as long as we can Off Road and he can have a Skidoo would live in a mud hut anywhere!).

It would be great for them to talk to children going through the same experience/or have done.

WelshDragonsWales, have read some of your previous posts about court and really wish you all the best. My children are actually my step children, but I have step parent resonsibility for them and they have been with me since the youngest was 2 years old, so they consider me to be their mum and vice versa.

It is great to read that moving is a good thing, we are so fed up of the UK and really worried about the childrens future if we stay here.

All the best, other peoples sproglets PM's really welcome!
:wub:Charlie:wub:

reef Aug 20th 2007 4:45 pm

Hi Suzi and Meg
My name is Coral known as reef on the site I am Fionamst daughter, I am 13 look forward to chatting with you guys.

Coral

Maple Leaf Aug 20th 2007 6:21 pm

:thumbsup:ahhh glad you all found each other..in some ways i wish i was 12 and could join the party..hehehee ...i hope all you lovely err teens or near teens....have a great time moving to Canada with your parents.....it is soooo exciting moving to another country!..so many new things..and also..you will be famous with your cute accents!!!!....everyone will want to talk to you about where you are from.......:thumbsup::wub::D:p

georgep Aug 21st 2007 6:26 pm

Good quote!

hannahb12 Aug 21st 2007 8:46 pm

Hi

I moved to Canada in May 2007. And up to now, I am enjoying it. By the way, im 12 and I live in Canada,Alberta,Lethbridge. If you need any help and stuff, just PM me

Hannah
x