Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

OMG .... I just went back to college!

OMG .... I just went back to college!

Old Sep 12th 2006, 1:10 am
Mans

Mans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant future
Smile OMG .... I just went back to college!

Hi,

Over the last two weeks......I made the decision to retrain in Canada and just started a full time Postgrad course :scared:

I haven't really studied full time since I graduated in law back in 1992...so its a shock to the system.

I am a financial planner and have decided to re-licence in Canada. The class was great...mainly fresh University Graduates but some "mature" students too. Really impressed with the maturity of some of the "fresh graduates". They were all real friendly and keen to speak to even me....felt strange though being in a class of so many youngsters!

Anyway ... its gonna be a long year for me so wish me luck

Rgds
Mans
Old Sep 12th 2006, 1:21 am
sticky beaking

R2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: OMG .... I just went back to college!

Originally Posted by Mans
Hi,

Over the last two weeks......I made the decision to retrain in Canada and just started a full time Postgrad course :scared:

I haven't really studied full time since I graduated in law back in 1992...so its a shock to the system.

I am a financial planner and have decided to re-licence in Canada. The class was great...mainly fresh University Graduates but some "mature" students too. Really impressed with the maturity of some of the "fresh graduates". They were all real friendly and keen to speak to even me....felt strange though being in a class of so many youngsters!

Rgds
Mans
Way to go Mans, and best of luck. I too have plans to retrain back at College. Just need to save up the course fees first though.
Old Sep 12th 2006, 3:49 am

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Good for you! And good luck!
Old Sep 12th 2006, 4:36 am
Forum Regular

matty266 will become famous soon enough

Hi,

Rgds
Mans
Right On mans,

I went back to college as well in May but to work ,

have one on me
Old Sep 12th 2006, 4:49 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

Rgds
Mans
U of T is it? My daughter is in her final year.
Old Sep 12th 2006, 6:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Woodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond repute

Well done you!
It's not easy juggling the demands of studying as a mature student so go easy on yourself.

I'm sure you'll find time for a few of these though!

Enjoy!
Old Sep 12th 2006, 10:30 am
I'm a girl, dagnabbit! :)

Wannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud of

Good luck, Mans!

Hi,

Rgds
Mans
Old Sep 12th 2006, 10:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Hi,

Rgds
Mans

Excellent news - good luck!
Old Sep 12th 2006, 12:49 pm
Mans

Mans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant future

Thanks to all above.

Its Sheridan College in Oakville thats running the course. Its a Fast track course that other places are offering over 2-3 years. Therefore we have been warned that the workload is intense!

Then again....it's something I need to do so might as well get on with it. I have been carying on my own firm back in the UK....I have a good client bank and money is good....but just feel its time to let go of things in England as things are going really well here for the whole family. Besides flying back and forth is now getting to be a real drag!

Mans

Last edited by Mans; Sep 12th 2006 at 12:50 pm. Reason: spelling!