nursing

Old Jan 22nd 2004, 8:40 am
Just Joined

bob1234 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default nursing

hi

i'm just thinking about moving to canada at the moment. i'm a newly qualified nurse and i know that i need some experience before i can apply for a work visa/residency etc. i was just wondering what the conditions/pay/attitude towards nurses/career prospects (i'm only in my mid 20s) etc were like. how difficult is it to get residency for canada. are there programmes where you can just get a visa for a couple of years or somthing. would really appreaciate anyones help

cheers
Old Jan 22nd 2004, 10:57 am

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute
Default nurses

Hiya,

This is my first message so here goes!

My niece has recently ot married and moved to toronto canada.

She, like you has recently qualified, and is facing the Canadian healthcare market for the first time.

If you have specific questions please let me know and i will arrange for the answers to get back to you.

Regards and hello everyone!

Sukh
Old Jan 22nd 2004, 1:08 pm
Just Joined

bob1234 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks very much sukh. at the moment i'm just thinking about it so i don't have any specific questions but if i do i'll get back to you if tats ok? thanks