Reload this Page >

And now we begin the long wait!

Wikiposts

And now we begin the long wait!

Old Mar 9th 2010, 7:36 pm
Just Joined

Swirls is an unknown quantity at this point
Default And now we begin the long wait!

Our FSW1 application to Sydney was sent off on Friday 5th March with DHL and we have just checked the website and it was signed for yesterday!! So we now wait Not sure how I am going to contain my excitement for the next few months/years!
Old Mar 9th 2010, 7:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

spaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: And now we begin the long wait!

It's a great feeling isn't it when you send off your application?

Good luck with it, just don't wear your PC out checking eCas every day ;-)
Old Mar 9th 2010, 8:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

rubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck, it'll be us in a few months

All the best to you!
Old Mar 9th 2010, 8:12 pm
Just Joined

Swirls is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by spaceace
It's a great feeling isn't it when you send off your application?

Good luck with it, just don't wear your PC out checking eCas every day ;-)
It's already had lots of use this weekend checking the DHL website! Goodness knows what i'm going to be like when something exciting actually happens with our application!
Old Mar 9th 2010, 9:30 pm

Bali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the club
Old Mar 10th 2010, 12:19 am
Account Closed

jericho is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah that 9 month wait will be a killer. Makes me feel glad I'm still in the old system...
Old Mar 10th 2010, 12:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jericho
Yeah that 9 month wait will be a killer. Makes me feel glad I'm still in the old system...
We are in the old system as well AOR April 07

Wish you luck also i know its all so exciting
Old Mar 10th 2010, 12:52 am
Forum Regular

michelle101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck!!!
Old Mar 10th 2010, 2:38 am
Forum Regular

Binty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really nice

Good Luck

Binty
Old Mar 10th 2010, 3:55 am
Forum Regular

beckybev is a jewel in the roughbeckybev is a jewel in the roughbeckybev is a jewel in the roughbeckybev is a jewel in the roughbeckybev is a jewel in the rough

Hi Swirls,
We are also in the North West and Ontario is calling loudly to us too!!! We sent our application off to Sydney on December 7th and are going crazy waiting for our 120 day email. I will let you know when we hear anything.
Whereabouts in Ontario are you looking?
Becky
Old Mar 10th 2010, 4:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Martin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Swirls
Our FSW1 application to Sydney was sent off on Friday 5th March with DHL and we have just checked the website and it was signed for yesterday!! So we now wait Not sure how I am going to contain my excitement for the next few months/years!
Swirls

You may wish to help other FSW applicants by sharing your experience and timeline by joining the following thread:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=621358

Cheers

Martin
Old Mar 12th 2010, 10:49 pm
Outsyder Adventurer

misskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud of

Hi all, we're also in the same boat, PR/FSW application sent on 26/2, shown delivered 09/03.
Any suggestions as to how long we might be waiting for an AOR?
I don't think there's much point in checking the credit card everyday until the AOR is received, is there?
Cheers, Katie
Old Mar 12th 2010, 11:58 pm

Bali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by misskatpaw
Hi all, we're also in the same boat, PR/FSW application sent on 26/2, shown delivered 09/03.
Any suggestions as to how long we might be waiting for an AOR?
I don't think there's much point in checking the credit card everyday until the AOR is received, is there?
Cheers, Katie
Hello

If the 26/2 application was to Sydney, there isn't an AOR from them - the first response I got was the 120 day email.
My credit card was charged 4 days before that email.

Although Xmas probably extended the time for me, the details are in my signature timeline.

Bali
Old Mar 13th 2010, 12:31 pm
Outsyder Adventurer

misskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bali2010
Hello

If the 26/2 application was to Sydney, there isn't an AOR from them - the first response I got was the 120 day email.
My credit card was charged 4 days before that email.

Although Xmas probably extended the time for me, the details are in my signature timeline.

Bali
Hi Bali,
Yes, the application sent on 26/2 was sent to Sydney. OK, so just to expect 120 letter/e-mail then, not an AOR. And about 2-and-a-half months in your case, for your card to get charged...
We're in Canada, May 7th-23rd, I hope we have received our 120 day notification (or something, at least!) before we go
Old Mar 26th 2010, 5:11 am
Forum Regular

beckybev is a jewel in the roughbeckybev is a jewel in the roughbeckybev is a jewel in the roughbeckybev is a jewel in the roughbeckybev is a jewel in the rough

Hi all, we got our 120 email today, having sent our request in December. Our consultant told us that this timeline is normal at the moment. I'm very excited now and now feel like I'm one step closer to our dream.
Becky

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.