Nova Scotia

Old Aug 4th 2003, 3:28 pm
Forum Regular

paul7908 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Nova Scotia

Thanks very much to all who helped with my request (about places to go around Halifax) I had a great time, infact, it was hard to leave! What a great place.
Old Aug 4th 2003, 6:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Corky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to behold

Soooooooo glad you enjoyed yourself in Nova Scotia. What pubs where you in in Halifax? ....Always nice to hear of people enjoying themselves here.
Old Aug 5th 2003, 3:47 pm
Forum Regular

paul7908 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile

Originally posted by Corky
Soooooooo glad you enjoyed yourself in Nova Scotia. What pubs where you in in Halifax? ....Always nice to hear of people enjoying themselves here.
We spent most of our time around Mahone Bay/Lunenburg, My sister in law got married in one of the famous churches. We did go into Halifax on the last day, I (being in the military) dragged my wife and friends around the citadel, which was great, we had lunch at O'Briens on the sea front (or Ocean whatever) the chouder was great but the service sucked! All in all a great place.
Old Aug 5th 2003, 10:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Corky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to behold

Paul those are really great areas, love Mahone Bay, and Lunenburg! I live in the Bridgewater area so we spend alot of time there all year round. Sorry you had rotten service and I hope you complained about it. Get them back on your next visit.
Old Aug 6th 2003, 8:41 am
BE Enthusiast

daisymoll is a name known to alldaisymoll is a name known to alldaisymoll is a name known to alldaisymoll is a name known to alldaisymoll is a name known to alldaisymoll is a name known to alldaisymoll is a name known to alldaisymoll is a name known to alldaisymoll is a name known to alldaisymoll is a name known to alldaisymoll is a name known to all

Originally posted by Corky

Is that coz it is something of a rarity? (Joke!!!)