Not going now

Old Aug 22nd 2005, 8:06 pm
Part Time Poster

MikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Not going now

Originally Posted by Diplomat
; oh the
innocent Brazilian tourist you mention was leaving a suspect terrorists
abode, dont suppose he was there for tea and scones!
I had up till this point just put you down as a bit of a right winger looking for an excuse...

But upon reading this small insight, I realised your one of those that reads half the information and makes up the rest.....
Old Aug 23rd 2005, 1:53 pm
Just Joined

Diplomat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MikeUK
I had up till this point just put you down as a bit of a right winger looking for an excuse...

But upon reading this small insight, I realised your one of those that reads half the information and makes up the rest.....
No, just summarising the info I get first hand, before the media does
Old Aug 23rd 2005, 2:25 pm
Part Time Poster

MikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond repute

No, just summarising the info I get first hand, before the media does

I believe you Honest..... I do really... I for one would honestly believe that somebody with access to information that will be part of a high level multi government enquiry would just post it up on a public notice board....

Under no circumstances would I think that some right wing nut job would pretend that his unsubstantiated third hand allegations were true and hint that he had sources that the media hadn’t got too…….
Old Aug 24th 2005, 5:52 pm
Banned

Numpty is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MikeUK
I believe you Honest..... I do really... I for one would honestly believe that somebody with access to information that will be part of a high level multi government enquiry would just post it up on a public notice board....

Under no circumstances would I think that some right wing nut job would pretend that his unsubstantiated third hand allegations were true and hint that he had sources that the media hadn’t got too…….
Do I detect a hint of cynicism here, Mike?
Old Aug 24th 2005, 8:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Majj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really nice

Hi everyone, I have got to say that this site is extremely interesting as we are thinking of leaving the UK, reasons are clear; I am surely not alone when I say I am sick of supporting millions of illegal immigrants in the UK who are bleeding the NHS and tax payer dry. Our spineless government cant even get
known terrorists charged with serious offences, he cant even take away the benefits they have been claiming for several years, we are a soft touch in Europe, a haven for the workshy and foreign criminal alike.

I'll end by asking this question to ordinary citizens of Canada,
" Would you pay $12 dollars a day every time you drive into your city
centre ?"
Yes it's another tax levied on law abiding brits to cover government
spending.
May your immigration process continue to be expensive and selective, it
makes sense......Thankyou.
I think you have to concentrate on the positive reasons why you want to move to Canada in the first place. If you complain about England, chances are you'll get to Canada and start complaining there. At the end of the day it is to some extent, "same shit different bucket", but it's what you make of it. Mind you some people just go around slagging off the UK to make to convince themselves that they are doing the right thing.
Old Aug 25th 2005, 2:47 am
jedi in training

buzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Majj
I think you have to concentrate on the positive reasons why you want to move to Canada in the first place. If you complain about England, chances are you'll get to Canada and start complaining there. At the end of the day it is to some extent, "same shit different bucket", but it's what you make of it. Mind you some people just go around slagging off the UK to make to convince themselves that they are doing the right thing.
well put
Old Aug 25th 2005, 7:29 am
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by buzz365
well put
I second that emotion !