No Dog home??

Old May 27th 2006, 8:56 am
Forum Regular

reddeb32 has a spectacular aura aboutreddeb32 has a spectacular aura aboutreddeb32 has a spectacular aura about
Default No Dog home??

Just a quickie guys,

Whilst perusing the properties for sale on mls, I noticed that some stated 'No dog home' or 'No smoking home'. Can anyone clarify what this means - surely if you are buying a house, you can do what you like in it (I'm not a smoker, but I do want to take my dog!).

Hope I'm not being dense!

Thanks
Old May 27th 2006, 9:24 am

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: No Dog home??

Originally Posted by reddeb32
Just a quickie guys,

Whilst perusing the properties for sale on mls, I noticed that some stated 'No dog home' or 'No smoking home'. Can anyone clarify what this means - surely if you are buying a house, you can do what you like in it (I'm not a smoker, but I do want to take my dog!).

Hope I'm not being dense!

Thanks
It means that the people selling it don't have a dog or don't smoke implying that the house won't likely reek of dog and/or smoke, be infested with fleas and have years of pet hair imbedded in every nook and cranny. Or the property could be a part of a strata - a condo. Eg. I have a condo in Victoria and have to abide by certain rules that more or less have been decided by all the other owners - for instance I can not have bright colours on the outside of my curtains visible from the street even though my condo is 'mine'.
Old May 27th 2006, 9:27 am
Forum Regular

reddeb32 has a spectacular aura aboutreddeb32 has a spectacular aura aboutreddeb32 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: No Dog home??

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
It means that the people selling it don't have a dog or don't smoke implying that the house won't likely reek of dog and/or smoke, be infested with fleas and have years of pet hair imbedded in every nook and cranny. Or the property could be a part of a strata - a condo. Eg. I have a condo in Victoria and have to abide by certain rules that more or less have been decided by all the other owners - for instance I can not have bright colours on the outside of my curtains visible from the street even though my condo is 'mine'.

Thankyou - clarification obtained!!