Forum Regular

samjr400 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Next Clothing

Originally Posted by Miss Clinique
Placed my first order this morning.
How much do they charge for delivery?
Old May 15th 2011, 7:58 pm
Forum Regular

kirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to all

fab this is good news I was hoping they would It's one of our favourite shops the kids clothes especially x
Old May 15th 2011, 8:01 pm
Account Closed

Neidpath is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by samjr400
$5 (per order, not per item) which is fantastic in my opinion!
Old May 15th 2011, 8:48 pm
Forum Regular

samjr400 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Neidpath
$5 (per order, not per item) which is fantastic in my opinion!
Crickey thats good - I thought it would be a lot more. I love Next jeans being a stumpy 5ft I like the petite range. - I wondered what I was going to do when I moved!!
Old May 16th 2011, 1:07 am
Forum Regular

Bonestable will become famous soon enough

That's great news. Do you have to pay for duty when it is delivered?
Old May 16th 2011, 12:03 pm

Miss Clinique is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by samjr400
$5 per order, not per item. Which I think is a bargain.

One thing I am unsure about is: What happen if we return an item, how do we get the Customs fee's paid back to us? I have sent them an email about this, I will post their reply.
Old May 16th 2011, 12:18 pm
Forum Regular

dubbed is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice one. No more Value Village for me!
Old May 16th 2011, 2:07 pm
Forum Regular

kate holt has a brilliant futurekate holt has a brilliant futurekate holt has a brilliant futurekate holt has a brilliant futurekate holt has a brilliant futurekate holt has a brilliant futurekate holt has a brilliant future

Word of warning - I buy from Next directory all the time - and just ordered lots of their drapy kind of 80's T-shirts and dresses - sent the whole lot back! Out of 9 items I kept 1 - a record for me (my husband was pleased).

The quality of the t shirt material is dreadful! I think it has to do with the price of cotton at the moment. Not sure if this applies to the kids stuff as I don't order that stuff any more but used to when mine were kids.

I even wrote a note on the returns label - not that they responded!
Old May 16th 2011, 2:51 pm
Forum Regular

dubbed is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kate holt
Word of warning - I buy from Next directory all the time - and just ordered lots of their drapy kind of 80's T-shirts and dresses - sent the whole lot back! Out of 9 items I kept 1 - a record for me (my husband was pleased).
Kate - How much did it cost you to return?

Edit: Wait, you're still in England, right?
Old May 16th 2011, 3:17 pm
Forum Regular

kate holt has a brilliant futurekate holt has a brilliant futurekate holt has a brilliant futurekate holt has a brilliant futurekate holt has a brilliant futurekate holt has a brilliant futurekate holt has a brilliant future

Kate - How much did it cost you to return?

Edit: Wait, you're still in England, right?
Haha dubbed - yes I'm still here!

Be interesting to know how much they charge as if you end up sending a lot back it will be pricey if its by the item.

Just wanted people to know that I always relied on the quality but its just not the same any more! Don't wont people to be disappointed - as I was.
Old May 16th 2011, 3:32 pm
Purpe80 in another life..

Clematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic news, however I am visiting England next month, so I can shop in person.... Yay
Old May 16th 2011, 4:33 pm

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kate holt
Haha dubbed - yes I'm still here!

Be interesting to know how much they charge as if you end up sending a lot back it will be pricey if its by the item.

Just wanted people to know that I always relied on the quality but its just not the same any more! Don't wont people to be disappointed - as I was.
Its always been mass produced crap quality "high street" cheap and cheerful crypto chav wear.
Old May 16th 2011, 6:30 pm
Every day's a school day

cheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by el_richo
It's a lower to mid range, high volume clothing store in the UK that is pretty much the same as Banana Republic or possibly Old Navy over here.
yeah rite old navy is more primark..next it is not..its a bit like le chateau but better..i bought load of shirts and work trousers when i was in the UK last month in next..just need some decent italian shoes.
Old May 16th 2011, 7:19 pm
Forum Regular

gillan85 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Oink
Its always been mass produced crap quality "high street" cheap and cheerful crypto chav wear.
Totally agree if you want to be one of the masses walking around in the same high street chain clothing.. theres no account for taste......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.