Newish

Old Apr 1st 2006, 12:38 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of
Default Newish

Hi, I have been usuing this forum for a while and was on the 'barbie' and was thinking of emmigrating to aus, but after reading things on here you lot seem much friendlier so have decided to emmigrate to Canada instead, could you friendly lot give me info on what type of visa i should apply for, i am a nurse.

thank you to the friendly forum
Old Apr 1st 2006, 12:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Newish

Originally Posted by Margaret2
Hi, I have been usuing this forum for a while and was on the 'barbie' and was thinking of emmigrating to aus, but after reading things on here you lot seem much friendlier so have decided to emmigrate to Canada instead, could you friendly lot give me info on what type of visa i should apply for, i am a nurse.

Hi Margaret
I heard that its much easier to get into Canada as they aren't as fussy, plus its just like the US but a bit colder. On the negative side you might have to listen to Avril Lavigne in the malls when you're doing your shopping, which could give you a bit of a headache.
Take care
Send us a postcard x
Old Apr 1st 2006, 1:01 am

chatty34 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Larissa
Hi Margaret
I heard that its much easier to get into Canada as they aren't as fussy, plus its just like the US but a bit colder. On the negative side you might have to listen to Avril Lavigne in the malls when you're doing your shopping, which could give you a bit of a headache.
Take care
Send us a postcard x

I have heard this too. We think we have got a good chance of getting into Canada because both my husband and son have cowboy hats.

Which part speaks English though because our French isnt too good and we dont like eating frogs legs.
Also which part has Grizzly bears and polar bears because I am scared of getting killed by a bear. I have heard that London Zoo do a "scared of bears" course which I am thinking of attending.

Last edited by chatty34; Apr 1st 2006 at 1:11 am.
Old Apr 1st 2006, 1:30 am
Lotus-eater

Rich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond repute

Or peeps could move to OZ...get skin cancer, etc.

Nothing to do with a lack of sense of humour hereabouts, it's just that you people are as funny as cancer, Bernard Mannings 1998 set at Moss Side was funnier. Maybe you have mental illness(es), BPD's, etc

Throw a snag on the barbie and have a cold one.

Rich.

Last edited by Rich_007; Apr 1st 2006 at 1:32 am.
Old Apr 1st 2006, 2:30 am
Forum Regular

allie2 has much to be proud ofallie2 has much to be proud ofallie2 has much to be proud ofallie2 has much to be proud ofallie2 has much to be proud ofallie2 has much to be proud ofallie2 has much to be proud ofallie2 has much to be proud ofallie2 has much to be proud ofallie2 has much to be proud ofallie2 has much to be proud of

Hi Margaret,

You'll probably get the most useful info in the Immigration forum instead of the Lifestyle and Culture forum but...

...I live in Vancouver and British Columbia is absolutely desperate for healthcare workers so going the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) would probably be the quickest and easiest way for you. All the info you could possibly need is on this website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.html with the Provincial Program link for BC for Nurses being http://www.ecdev.gov.bc.ca/ProgramsA.../regnurses.htm

Hope this helps...

Allie
Old Apr 1st 2006, 4:41 am

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, Canadians are so friendly. Would you like to see pictures of my beaver?
Old Apr 1st 2006, 5:27 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
Yeah, Canadians are so friendly. Would you like to see pictures of my beaver?
Ooh warm too
Old Apr 1st 2006, 6:01 am
Forum Regular

Chester Copperpot is on a distinguished road

If It's not an April Fool post then I wouldn't recommend basing a choice on a forum alone otherwise all the chavs would end up in Australia after reading them.
Old Apr 1st 2006, 9:11 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by chattyshazza
I have heard this too. We think we have got a good chance of getting into Canada because both my husband and son have cowboy hats.

Which part speaks English though because our French isnt too good and we dont like eating frogs legs.
Also which part has Grizzly bears and polar bears because I am scared of getting killed by a bear. I have heard that London Zoo do a "scared of bears" course which I am thinking of attending.

I don't know how to reply to this, i don't feel you are taking my post seriously, i am only asking for help
Old Apr 1st 2006, 9:24 am
Happily hungover

1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute

.... i don't feel you are taking my post seriously

You got that right.......
Old Apr 1st 2006, 9:34 am

Originally Posted by 1066
You got that right.......

Charming
Old Apr 1st 2006, 9:35 am

[QUOTE=Larissa]Hi Margaret
I heard that its much easier to get into Canada as they aren't as fussy, plus its just like the US but a bit colder.

Yes this is what i thought