Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

New and saying Hi

New and saying Hi

Old Dec 14th 2007, 10:27 pm
Just Joined

ilovecheesypuffs has a spectacular aura aboutilovecheesypuffs has a spectacular aura aboutilovecheesypuffs has a spectacular aura about
Default New and saying Hi

Just saying a quick hello as will probably be using the extensive information available on here in the coming months and years.

Application was submitted today so now the long wait

We are looking at a few areas on the west side at the moment, Okanagan or the east coast of Vancouver Island, but of course may have to reconsider if house prices go mad.

regards

Jared
Old Dec 14th 2007, 11:59 pm
Now on Vancouver Island

Judy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New and saying Hi

Hello, Jared. Welcome to the rollercoaster ride.
Old Dec 15th 2007, 12:06 am
Forum Regular

veengraham has a spectacular aura aboutveengraham has a spectacular aura aboutveengraham has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by ilovecheesypuffs
Just saying a quick hello as will probably be using the extensive information available on here in the coming months and years.

We are looking at a few areas on the west side at the moment, Okanagan or the east coast of Vancouver Island, but of course may have to reconsider if house prices go mad.

regards

Jared
hello Jared
vee
Old Dec 15th 2007, 2:46 am
BE Forum Addict

maddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond repute

Hi and welcome, this site is a great source of information. We live in the Cowichan Valley on Vancouver Island and absolutely love it! Good luck with your application
Old Dec 15th 2007, 12:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ilovecheesypuffs

regards

Jared
Hi and welcome to BE fab source of help and information on here.
cheers sue
Old Dec 15th 2007, 4:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

emmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud of

hi and welcome to the site, I have found it really useful but took me a few months getting used to what goes where. We are also going to VI and hope to get going early in the new year as now have our visa's. My OH is there at the moment priceing things up. I have only been twice so big move for me, but it is really loveley, reminds me a bit of Scotland......the nice bits.
Old Dec 15th 2007, 5:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by emmabell
hi and welcome to the site, I have found it really useful but took me a few months getting used to what goes where. We are also going to VI and hope to get going early in the new year as now have our visa's. My OH is there at the moment priceing things up. I have only been twice so big move for me, but it is really loveley, reminds me a bit of Scotland......the nice bits.
Good luck on your move