Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

New Realtor on Nova Scotia's North Shore

New Realtor on Nova Scotia's North Shore

Old Mar 20th 2008, 7:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ontheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud of
Default New Realtor on Nova Scotia's North Shore

After a mountain of work and a terrifying exam, I made it!! - and am now a Licensed Realtor!

I am covering the warm and lovely North Shore working for a very well known company.

Buying is different here!

Last edited by Biiiiink; Mar 21st 2008 at 3:59 pm. Reason: Removed solicitation - site rule #9
Old Mar 20th 2008, 7:26 pm
Immigration Consultant

Paul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Realtor on Nova Scotia's North Shore

Originally Posted by Ontheboatout
After a mountain of work and a terrifying exam, I made it!! - and am now a Licensed Realtor!

I am covering the warm and lovely North Shore working for a very well known company

like we couldn't see that one coming! But congratulations all the same.

You will obviously recall our discussion back in January in which I accused you of having a vested interest in the property market of the North Shore and that you were just using the forum to try and promote your own interests. I seem to remember at the time you said "how dare you" and pretended to be extremely insulted and claimed that you had no interest or relationship with any realtors. See http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...54#post5743154 posts 25 and 26. Presumably when you wrote that you must already have been training as a Realtor or at least planning to train as one?

You might think I'm being unfair but don't you think that trust is everything in the real estate business?

Last edited by Biiiiink; Mar 21st 2008 at 3:57 pm. Reason: removed quote
Old Mar 20th 2008, 8:41 pm

or4ngecrush is an unknown quantity at this point

I am covering the warm and lovely North Shore working for a very well known company

whoo hoo congratulations I may need your service in the future.

Last edited by Biiiiink; Mar 21st 2008 at 3:57 pm. Reason: removed quote
Old Mar 20th 2008, 8:56 pm
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute

Where the hell is North Shore anyway ?

Last edited by Biiiiink; Mar 21st 2008 at 3:58 pm. Reason: removed quote
Old Mar 20th 2008, 10:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Beastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Tangram
Where the hell is North Shore anyway ?
Nova Scotia - you mean you haven't been over for a visit?

Lynne
Old Mar 21st 2008, 12:29 am
Forum Regular

JSHalifax has a brilliant futureJSHalifax has a brilliant futureJSHalifax has a brilliant futureJSHalifax has a brilliant futureJSHalifax has a brilliant futureJSHalifax has a brilliant future

Congratulations, thats a tough course and yes Realtors here are very different to UK...If you have made the move yourself from Uk then you will at least know how confusing and how many pitfalls there are when you first arrive in Canada without knowing the house buying process and need guidance from someone... Well Done
June
Old Mar 21st 2008, 9:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Arty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: New Realtor on Nova Scotia's North Shore

Well done,all the best for the future.
Old Mar 21st 2008, 12:01 pm
Forum Regular

LiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations! We all know who to come to for advice now then!

Liffy B
Old Mar 21st 2008, 12:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ontheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud of

Thanks all!

We came from the UK through the Community Identified stream and with the new Skilled Worker changes I think there will be more people using this route and I guess the best way to show connection to a community is to ....buy a house!

We bought a 150 year old house, with well, septic, furnace, sump pump, rock foundation, leaky basement and all that goes with it so I should be able to steer people safely through lots of issues that are unusual and different.

Did I hear someone say "Where is the North Shore?"!!!! You'd better hurry up and find out! Sea as warm as the Caribbean, sun as hot as Madrid, air as fresh as everest, water as pure as melted snow from the swiss alps, people as friendly as the South Pacific islanders..... I can feel a poem coming on...........
Old Mar 21st 2008, 1:42 pm
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks all!

We came from the UK through the Community Identified stream and with the new Skilled Worker changes I think there will be more people using this route and I guess the best way to show connection to a community is to ....buy a house!

We bought a 150 year old house, with well, septic, furnace, sump pump, rock foundation, leaky basement and all that goes with it so I should be able to steer people safely through lots of issues that are unusual and different.

Did I hear someone say "Where is the North Shore?"!!!! You'd better hurry up and find out! Sea as warm as the Caribbean, sun as hot as Madrid, air as fresh as everest, water as pure as melted snow from the swiss alps, people as friendly as the South Pacific islanders..... I can feel a poem coming on...........
There you go again with your 1970's 'Holiday' programme speil... give it a rest and you still didn't answer the question.
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 3:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Where is Nova Scotia's North Shore? - here it is at the arrow and has google earth co-ordinates.

<url removed>

You can see Prince Edward Island just above it.

Originally Posted by Tangram
There you go again with your 1970's 'Holiday' programme speil... give it a rest and you still didn't answer the question.

Last edited by Biiiiink; Mar 22nd 2008 at 9:58 pm. Reason: Please read site rule 9 and stop posting your url disguised as "information". No-one is allowed to advertise, including you..
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 6:49 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

lol, but are the streets paved with gold? I'm not signing up, otherwise.

Congratulations on your achievement!
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 6:58 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Do you think somewhere in a parallel website there's a former Canadian relentlessly posting from Sunderland or Bradford about the fabulous scenary and bargain basement properties?
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 7:29 pm
Forum Regular

Brown Bear has a brilliant futureBrown Bear has a brilliant futureBrown Bear has a brilliant futureBrown Bear has a brilliant futureBrown Bear has a brilliant futureBrown Bear has a brilliant futureBrown Bear has a brilliant futureBrown Bear has a brilliant future

WELL DONE..!!!!!
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 7:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Paradisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really nice

Originally Posted by dbd33
Do you think somewhere in a parallel website there's a former Canadian relentlessly posting from Sunderland or Bradford about the fabulous scenary and bargain basement properties?
The difference being in Bradford they are bargain basement, if they are cheap there they are not worth having. Bradford and Sunderland are not in a gorgeous coastal location, unlike the Nova Scotia's North Shore, but then that's only my opinion. Just wondering why I have seen 3 families moving in from Vancouver this week, leaving their not quite so much of a bargain behind.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.