Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

New Realtor on Nova Scotia's North Shore

New Realtor on Nova Scotia's North Shore

Old Apr 9th 2008, 7:22 pm
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Realtor on Nova Scotia's North Shore

Originally Posted by SAW 04
Im guessing its another cheap shot at someone not living on the fabulous North shore.
I see.
Old Apr 9th 2008, 7:23 pm
Forum Regular

Mrs Muesli is just really niceMrs Muesli is just really niceMrs Muesli is just really niceMrs Muesli is just really niceMrs Muesli is just really niceMrs Muesli is just really niceMrs Muesli is just really niceMrs Muesli is just really niceMrs Muesli is just really nice

Originally Posted by Ontheboatout
yeah but....no but.....yeah but.....no but.......

When its 30C and sunny, with virtually no waves, and you can walk out into the sea for 100 metres, and still be at knee depth, it is very, very warm - as warm as sea I've experienced in the Caribbean. I'll send some.
When there's no wind at all, and it's a totally cloudless day, and there's absolutely nothing on the horizon, and it's hot enough to melt the tarmac on the roads, and you can fry an egg on the pavement, and you can see your own house from the top of the highest high bit in North America but you need to lean over little to your left, and ask the lady with the big hat to move....well, then and only then, the water might be just a little tepid
Old Apr 9th 2008, 7:38 pm
Immigration Consultant

Paul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tangram
What does that mean ?
He's referring to the fact that quite a few brits have chosen Fall River as a place to settle. It sort of seems ironic to me to poke fun at that when he's actually trying to replicate that trend in the North Shore.
Old Apr 9th 2008, 7:42 pm
Immigration Consultant

Paul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs Muesli
I'm confused....didn't someone say you were a microbiologist? How many career changes have you had?
Yes, I said it. It was what he told me in a previous argument when I accused him of having a vested interest in promoting real estate in his area. He responded saying how dare I, and that he was actually a microbiologist. That was obviously before he announced that he had really become a realtor after all. Before microbiology I believe he was an astronaut. And before that a Country & Western singer
Old Apr 9th 2008, 7:52 pm
Forum Regular

Mrs Muesli is just really niceMrs Muesli is just really niceMrs Muesli is just really niceMrs Muesli is just really niceMrs Muesli is just really niceMrs Muesli is just really niceMrs Muesli is just really niceMrs Muesli is just really niceMrs Muesli is just really nice

Originally Posted by NSpaul
Yes, I said it. It was what he told me in a previous argument when I accused him of having a vested interest in promoting real estate in his area. He responded saying how dare I, and that he was actually a microbiologist. That was obviously before he announced that he had really become a realtor after all. Before microbiology I believe he was an astronaut. And before that a Country & Western singer
Sounds just like my brother-in-law who "could have been a huge pop-star " instead of which he devoted himself to....wait for it....the civil service! Difficult choice, eh! That always has me
Old Apr 9th 2008, 7:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Beastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of light

[Re: Starting at the very beginning...help.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I see you agree with my post. Brits are moving here anyway. The businesses I listed are not home based - sounds like you need to get up here so that you know what you are actually talking about rather than sounding like an authority.

I will refrain from obsenities - how dare you? I have invested my savings and equity in property rather than leave it in a bank. I have no dealings with any Realtors or others - I can just see where it is going here.

I am a microbiologist since you ask though mind your own business was my first thought. Whatever your problem is with me I have no idea -- people, visit the North Shore and make up your own minds.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Ontheboatout : Jan 5th 2008 at 4:52 pm.

Obviously bored this evening - I found it

Lynne

Last edited by Beastie; Apr 9th 2008 at 7:56 pm. Reason: changed the colour - red was too in your face!
Old Apr 9th 2008, 7:57 pm
itchy feet again!

Jay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beastie
[COLOR="Red"]Re: Starting at the very beginning...help.

I see you agree with my post. Brits are moving here anyway. The businesses I listed are not home based - sounds like you need to get up here so that you know what you are actually talking about rather than sounding like an authority.

I will refrain from obsenities - how dare you? I have invested my savings and equity in property rather than leave it in a bank. I have no dealings with any Realtors or others - I can just see where it is going here.

I am a microbiologist since you ask though mind your own business was my first thought. Whatever your problem is with me I have no idea -- people, visit the North Shore and make up your own minds.

Last edited by Ontheboatout : Jan 5th 2008 at 4:52 pm.
[/COLOR]
Obviously bored this evening - I found it

Lynne

It had me wondering too.....thanks, Lynne. He's obviously just a very multi-talented guy! That's just such a classy post, isn't it!
Old Apr 9th 2008, 8:27 pm
NS covern member #1

Poppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond repute

I am so totally confused - but in case the comment about living in Fall River related to me, I dont! I am from the Spryfield Massive and if anyone looks at us funny we cut them..............just a heads up for my homies
Old Apr 9th 2008, 9:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Arty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond repute

Children chidren,school is out
Old Apr 9th 2008, 9:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ontheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ziggy8080
So, I was up on the North Shore at the weekend... I blinked and missed Tatamagouche, likewise Malagash, it was beautiful, but there was just nothing there to speak of.

I've attached a few piccies of the waters up there "right now", I think dry suit rather speedos are the order of the day. I'll balance this by saying the water is warmer in the summer than anywhere north of Virginia and is very pleasant to swim in.
Better than this here is a live webcam
http://www.thymeandplace.ca/webcam.htm

Sea ice back towards PEI blue sea in front and 13 degrees

Last edited by Ontheboatout; Apr 9th 2008 at 9:24 pm.
Old Apr 9th 2008, 9:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ontheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud of

If anyone is really that interested here is my CV. I am also a qualified Safety Officer holding NEBOSH. I can send any documents examination certificates etc to verify or you can get them from Immigration as they have them too.

1974 - 1989 Chief Biomedical Scientist, Microbiogy, Royal Brompton Hospital
1989 - 1991 Grade I Gardener, Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
1991 - 2000 Laboratory Manager, Health Protection Agency, Division of Hospital Infection.
2000 - 2001 UK Sales and Marketing Manager, Mahood Brothers Ltd until wife diagnosed with cancer of the spine.
2001 - 2002 Part Time Procurement Manager, Manchester Public Health Laboratory, Microbiology Dept until wifes death
2002 - 2006 Property Developer
2006 - 2007 In limbo
2008 - 2021 Best Realtor in Eastern Canada
2021 - death Ontheboatout somewhere in the South Seas.
Old Apr 9th 2008, 9:49 pm
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute

If anyone is really that interested here is my CV. I am also a qualified Safety Officer holding NEBOSH. I can send any documents examination certificates etc to verify or you can get them from Immigration as they have them too.

1991 - 2000 Laboratory Manager, Health Protection Agency, Division of Hospital Infection.
2000 - 2001 UK Sales and Marketing Manager, Mahood Brothers Ltd until wife diagnosed with cancer of the spine.
2001 - 2002 Part Time Procurement Manager, Manchester Public Health Laboratory, Microbiology Dept until wifes death
2006 - 2007 In limbo
are you insecure ? why would you post such a thing man ?
Old Apr 9th 2008, 9:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

SAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry too late. Any credibility you had went out the window weeks ago. I dont think any one on here cares less

2006 - 2007 In limbo
Old Apr 9th 2008, 9:59 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

I can send any documents examination certificates etc to verify

Oh, please do. I can hardly contain my interest in the meantime.

OTOH I'm glad to read that you hope to shrug off the mortal coil in a mere 13 years.
Old Apr 9th 2008, 10:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Tangram
are you insecure ? why would you post such a thing man ?

The truth you mean?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.