Wikiposts

Old Jun 19th 2005, 1:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

ray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Member

Originally Posted by pollard
You totally lost me by this post, our family of 4 has been in canada less than 2yrs, and renting in brantford, till the house in herts uk sells. You have a problem with this?

But you said and I quote

"Thanks for the warm welcomes. We have been here now for a FEW YEARS, belong to a few expat clubs and all that. Brantford is just outside Toronto, and a short drive from Hamilton.

The population is not all that big, but it's a nice place to live, housing is reasonable, and the place has a lot of history to it. It's also the home of Alexander G Bell. ( The phone inventor )"

So is 2 years a few years or not ?

Gotcha !
Old Jun 19th 2005, 3:26 pm
Banned

pollard will become famous soon enoughpollard will become famous soon enough

We have been here now coming up to 2 years, and we make no bone about that, the wife has to go back and fort to hertfordshire uk every now and then to deal with the house we are selling.

Yes we are in brantford, but it's a small town we live in, hence the satellite the home owner has in the grounds. It's accessible to my job, and once the uk house is finalised, we do plan to move.

Am still confused by all this, I have a woman we don't know, replying to my every post, making snide remarks. Don't know where you live, but brantford is on the other side of hamilton. You can say we live in the boonies, but we are not ashamed of it

Originally Posted by ray1968
But you said and I quote

"Thanks for the warm welcomes. We have been here now for a FEW YEARS, belong to a few expat clubs and all that. Brantford is just outside Toronto, and a short drive from Hamilton.

The population is not all that big, but it's a nice place to live, housing is reasonable, and the place has a lot of history to it. It's also the home of Alexander G Bell. ( The phone inventor )"

So is 2 years a few years or not ?

Gotcha !
Old Jun 19th 2005, 3:37 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

hiya, are you a cockney glaswegian by chance?
Old Jun 19th 2005, 5:27 pm
Deep in the red C.

Iginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond repute

You totally lost me by this post, our family of 4 has been in canada less than 2yrs,
And there has been no hockey for over a year now.

So why would you post:

Originally Posted by pull harder
I agree with you dbd33 about there not being any hockey games on TV, and I hope it stays that way too.
Less than 2 years in Canada and complaining about too much hockey even though there's been none for over a year.

Would have thought your first few months would have been too busy to watch TV.

Do explain.

We came over a year ago,
Dearie me, would you look at that!!!

You came
over a year ago,
Well guess what?

I haven't seen an NHL game since
over a year ago,
Please expalin.

Last edited by Iginla; Jun 19th 2005 at 5:55 pm.