Wikiposts

Old May 28th 2005, 10:48 am
Glasgow Rangers

Voyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Member

Originally Posted by pollard
Hello all,

new member to the boards, got two kids, been in canada for a while, and live in Brantford Ontario.

Looking forward to speaking to you all.
Hi there pollard and welcome

You will read and reply to all of us dafties from the Uk, all about to jump on the CHC gravy train for the big move over the pond.

Hoping to settle in London, doing a reccie trip in July, wifey and 3 kids

Anyway enjoy the rantings

Eddie
Old May 28th 2005, 10:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Voyager970
Hi there pollard and welcome

You will read and reply to all of us dafties from the Uk, all about to jump on the CHC gravy train for the big move over the pond.

Hoping to settle in London, doing a reccie trip in July, wifey and 3 kids

Anyway enjoy the rantings

Eddie
Now don't you corrupt this poor new member eddie......we have to break him in first!
Old May 28th 2005, 10:58 am
Glasgow Rangers

Voyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willmore
Now don't you corrupt this poor new member eddie......we have to break him in first!
Willmore would that be a HARD break in or a soft one !!!!!!!!!!

I can be gentle you know, if the mood is right !!!!!!!!!

Keep your whip handy for later and I'll supply the handcuffs !!!!!!!!!!

Eddie
Old May 28th 2005, 11:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Willmore would that be a HARD break in or a soft one !!!!!!!!!!

I can be gentle you know, if the mood is right !!!!!!!!!

Keep your whip handy for later and I'll supply the handcuffs !!!!!!!!!!

Eddie

Have to tell you eddie....that's the best offer I've had all day! Getting a little hot and bothered here!

Last edited by willmore; May 28th 2005 at 11:49 am.
Old May 29th 2005, 1:49 am
Glasgow Rangers

Have to tell you eddie....that's the best offer I've had all day! Getting a little hot and bothered here!

OHHHHHHHHHHHH you devil !!!!!!!!!!!!

I take it the weather does not come into this

Well the offer will always be there and you know it me dear !!!!!!!!

Feeling all orgasmic now, away for a cold shower !!!!!!!!!

Eddie
Old May 29th 2005, 2:23 am
Banned

pollard will become famous soon enoughpollard will become famous soon enough

David,

I guess i'll compare Brantford to buckinghamshire and Hertfordshire where I come from originally. I know what you mean about Hamilton, driving down HWY 6 into Hamilton, you can't help but notice the smoke from afar.

London seems to be popular with most people, and we know quite a few people in that part of Ontario. The reasonable house prices can be one reason for people moving there, and the fact that is a moderately sized city, with all the amenities you need.

Originally Posted by DavidL
Welcome pollard, i found this site only recently and wished i'd seen it ages ago, i've been to Hamilton which reminds me of Middlesborough with its industry,but never went to brantford and wish we had...........
Brantford and London could be an area we'd choose to settle what town in the UK compares to Brantford...........
Old May 29th 2005, 4:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OHHHHHHHHHHHH you devil !!!!!!!!!!!!

I take it the weather does not come into this

Well the offer will always be there and you know it me dear !!!!!!!!

Feeling all orgasmic now, away for a cold shower !!!!!!!!!

Eddie

Victoria is a beautiful place to visit!
Old May 29th 2005, 5:25 am
BE Enthusiast

hawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to all

Hello all,

new member to the boards, got two kids, been in canada for a while, and live in Brantford Ontario.

Hi and welcome to the site
Old May 29th 2005, 8:51 am
Banned

Thank you very much Hawkeye, very kind of you. How is everyone's weekend going so far? How did you come up with that username Hawkeye? There seems to be some colourful usernames on the board, just curious how people came up with them really.

We couldn't think of anything at the time, we were going to use Herts ( hertsfordshire ), were we lived before moving to canada, but decided on Pollard ( wife's maiden name ) instead.

Originally Posted by hawkeye
Hi and welcome to the site
Old Jun 19th 2005, 10:18 am
Willy Wonka

Hello all,

Is that a coincidence that you live in Brantford, just like squarepants, aka mickj?

Old Jun 19th 2005, 12:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Willy Wonka
Is that a coincidence that you live in Brantford, just like squarepants, aka mickj?

Bingo! (no coincidence!) Sent some k for being so perceptive! (although you did spoil my fun!

Last edited by willmore; Jun 19th 2005 at 12:14 pm.
Old Jun 19th 2005, 1:13 pm
Banned

You totally lost me by this post, our family of 4 has been in canada less than 2yrs, and renting in brantford, till the house in herts uk sells. You have a problem with this?

Originally Posted by Willy Wonka
Old Jun 19th 2005, 1:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You totally lost me by this post, our family of 4 has been in canada less than 2yrs, and renting in brantford, till the house in herts uk sells. You have a problem with this?

Ah come on.....mickj, linux, paradise, squarepants, auzzie...we know who you are...no point denying it love!

Time to give it a rest....I mean how much rejection can one pervert take?
Old Jun 19th 2005, 1:26 pm
Banned

Have you been drinking tonight? You seem to have the wrong person here, and I have no idea of what you are talking about. You know who we are here? This has nothing to do with you sending me a pm asking how to put pictures up?

Like I said, we are not computer people in our house, I work in accounting, and the wife in a different field. Is this how you treat all new members?

Ah come on.....mickj, linux, paradise, squarepants, auzzie...we know who you are...no point denying it love!

Time to give it a rest....I mean how much rejection can one pervert take?
Old Jun 19th 2005, 1:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Have you been drinking tonight? You seem to have the wrong person here, and I have no idea of what you are talking about. You know who we are here? This has nothing to do with you sending me a pm asking how to put pictures up?

Like I said, we are not computer people in our house, I work in accounting, and the wife in a different field. Is this how you treat all new members?

I don't need a drink to know who you are love. You outed yourself two weeks ago, only I wasn't completely sure it was you. However over the past few days, you have left comments which left me no doubt!

Come on now.....be a man and admit who you are and then get lost and leave these good folks in peace!

Oh,by the way, should I put a block on my mail now to stop any hate pms you may send me, or have you matured since the last time!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.