Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

New Kitchen Recommendations Calgary

New Kitchen Recommendations Calgary

Old Jul 18th 2012, 5:14 pm
Procrastinating

Hobbess has much to be proud ofHobbess has much to be proud ofHobbess has much to be proud ofHobbess has much to be proud ofHobbess has much to be proud ofHobbess has much to be proud ofHobbess has much to be proud ofHobbess has much to be proud ofHobbess has much to be proud ofHobbess has much to be proud ofHobbess has much to be proud of
Default Re: New Kitchen Recommendations Calgary

Originally Posted by HSJones
gryphea - update us with pics when you get going!
A 2nd vote for pics - was fun posting them back when I was doing the basement and seeing a couple of others posters projects.

We've got someone from Rectangle coming to quote us later this week. Looking at the pictures I think their plans may be WAY over budget, but will be neat to get some ideas.

Was in helping demo a friends new house last night, just ripping up tile as he is laying hard-wood, was pretty fun (up to a point!) and is making me itchy to get started!!
Old Jul 18th 2012, 6:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

gryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Kitchen Recommendations Calgary

Originally Posted by Hobbess
A 2nd vote for pics - was fun posting them back when I was doing the basement and seeing a couple of others posters projects.

We've got someone from Rectangle coming to quote us later this week. Looking at the pictures I think their plans may be WAY over budget, but will be neat to get some ideas.

Was in helping demo a friends new house last night, just ripping up tile as he is laying hard-wood, was pretty fun (up to a point!) and is making me itchy to get started!!
Its always worth getting ideas from top of the range peeps. I think the WOLF appliances mean they may be quite pricey!

I'll post piccies, but we haven't started yet!! All we have done is got the cabinets and built half of them............

We have been replacing all our upstairs doors with much nicer painted ones (from flat oak veneer) and replacing mean looking oak baseboards with bigger ones and painting. They look great. Nice pewter door handles.