Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

New to the board

New to the board

Old Aug 27th 2007, 7:40 am
Just Joined

Brenda Killacky is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: New to the board

I found the BE on another site i visit just wanted to get in touch with other people who are looking to come here:
Old Aug 27th 2007, 9:23 am
Forum Regular

Washington is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: New to the board

Originally Posted by Brenda Killacky
HI

I am new to this forum. I moved over here in 2002 with my husband so we are now Canadian Citizens we live just outside of Vancouver and really love it. We have left 2 sons behind one of them is married. But they love coming over here. As i have been here a while please feel free to ask me anything and i will try to help if i can

Brenda
Hi Brenda.
I'd just have one question for you for now, please.
Ok, two:
1) why take Canadian Citizenship?
2) what are the benifits?

Washington
Old Aug 27th 2007, 9:32 am
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New to the board

I found the BE on another site i visit just wanted to get in touch with other people who are looking to come here:
Originally Posted by Washington
Hi Brenda.
I'd just have one question for you for now, please.
Ok, two:
1) why take Canadian Citizenship?
2) what are the benifits?

Washington
Hello and welcome Brenda and Washington. Why not start a thread of your own to introduce yourselves?
Old Aug 27th 2007, 10:30 am
BE Enthusiast

RodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of light

no offense meant Brenda, welcome to BE

Rosie
Old Aug 27th 2007, 10:34 am
Forum Regular

Washington is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Lorna_D
Hello and welcome Brenda and Washington. Why not start a thread of your own to introduce yourselves?
Hi Lorna. I did,I think, but I don't see it yet. May be in later. Thanks for the welcome, all the same.
Washington