Reload this Page >

New to the board

Wikiposts

New to the board

Old Aug 22nd 2007, 8:11 am
Just Joined

poobar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New to the board

Hello all, Just found this web site, believe it or not by searching for "Big Panty Woman" on Google. (Probably better not to ask why)

Emigrated from Bournemouth in the Uk in February 2006 to Toronto, Canada and have loved it ever since.

Hopefully I will be able to help as well as ask for help on this board but from a first glance it's an excelent place to be.

Hello!
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 8:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Rob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New to the board

Originally Posted by poobar
Hello all, Just found this web site, believe it or not by searching for "Big Panty Woman" on Google. (Probably better not to ask why)

Emigrated from Bournemouth in the Uk in February 2006 to Toronto, Canada and have loved it ever since.

Hopefully I will be able to help as well as ask for help on this board but from a first glance it's an excelent place to be.

Hello!
Okay, so I took the bait, and am guessing you are music fan?
Still not sure how that led to BE, but welcome anyhow!

Rob.
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 8:20 am
BE Forum Addict

destinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond repute

Hi and welcome. I am sure you have lots to offer having been through the process. I am sure you will get somthing out of it too. Not sure how it fits in with you other surfing though!!
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 8:23 am
Just Joined

Can't be a music fan with that one, but for the record, had the courus going through my head and couldn't remember the verses (Why I cared I will never know) Search on google and BE is the second hit!

Who said the internet was full of useless info
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 11:56 am
BE Enthusiast

joelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to behold

Hello and welcome to BE

Jo xx
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 4:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

montreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond repute

Well out of curiousity I just did likewise but in my case no link to BE.. However what I did find was pretty adult stuff and it got even more daring page after page.
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 12:54 am
Just Joined

Search for "Big Panty Woman" lyrics on Google.ca and have a look at the first post.

Not a bad thread either!!
Old Aug 24th 2007, 10:02 pm

Member123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello!
Oh you sound like the sort of person will be right at home amongst the rest of us loonies.

Welcome.

Alison
Old Aug 25th 2007, 2:48 am
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute

you're right I google.ca'd it and there was a BE site. Oh Hello by the way and welcome to BE
Old Aug 25th 2007, 10:28 am
Just Joined

Brenda Killacky is an unknown quantity at this point

HI

I am new to this forum. I moved over here in 2002 with my husband so we are now Canadian Citizens we live just outside of Vancouver and really love it. We have left 2 sons behind one of them is married. But they love coming over here. As i have been here a while please feel free to ask me anything and i will try to help if i can

Brenda
Old Aug 25th 2007, 11:18 am
BE Enthusiast

RodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Brenda Killacky
HI

I am new to this forum. I moved over here in 2002 with my husband so we are now Canadian Citizens we live just outside of Vancouver and really love it. We have left 2 sons behind one of them is married. But they love coming over here. As i have been here a while please feel free to ask me anything and i will try to help if i can

Brenda
Hi

I was just wondering did you find BE by googling for the "Big Panty Woman" too

Rosie
Old Aug 25th 2007, 11:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Rob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RodRos&Co.
Hi

I was just wondering did you find BE by googling for the "Big Panty Woman" too

Rosie
Old Aug 25th 2007, 12:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Brenda Killacky
HI

Brenda
Hey Brenda

Welcome to the nuthouse!
Nice to have you join us. You will find us a mostly friendly bunch who like to have a laugh as we while away the time waiting to live the Canadian dream.
You will, I am sure, be able to help with all sorts of info for those who plan on making to Vancouver and BC in general.

Rob.
Old Aug 25th 2007, 9:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

London-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond repute

Hey and welcome _ from one newbie to another, have found this website so wonderful so far.

My question is how did you search criteria bring you to a link for BE?

Rob

BTW not being too vulgar - my auntie first introduction to google was when she wanted to buy a new fridge of a certain make. She put the brand name in and ended up on one of the rudest websites. Bless her - shes 68 !!!
Old Aug 25th 2007, 11:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=London-England-Lads;5236323]Hey and welcome _ from one newbie to another, have found this website so wonderful so far.

My question is how did you search criteria bring you to a link for BE?

Rob

QUOTE]

Rob, you are indeed a newbie - after a while longer on here you will come to have a better understanding of what can go on here at BE.

BTW welcome to you - fellow Londoners.

Rob.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.