New To This

Old Jun 24th 2006, 7:29 pm
Suzy Q

Suzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud of
Default New To This

Hello Everyone, finally plucked up the courage :scared: to join BE after a wk of scrolling through threads. Need to warn u all that me & computers don't get on but will give it my best shot. We have AOR Nov 04 and hoping one day to live in Calgary area.
Old Jun 24th 2006, 7:30 pm
Account Closed

yonk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New To This

Originally Posted by Suzyanne
Hello Everyone, finally plucked up the courage :scared: to join BE after a wk of scrolling through threads. Need to warn u all that me & computers don't get on but will give it my best shot. We have AOR Nov 04 and hoping one day to live in Calgary area.
Welcome, think of it less as fighting with your computer and more as joining a community.
Old Jun 24th 2006, 7:35 pm
Suzy Q

Suzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by yonk
Welcome, think of it less as fighting with your computer and more as joining a community.
Thanks will try to remember that as I think about hurling it out of the window.
Old Jun 24th 2006, 8:22 pm
Im strange but not scary!

city4 is a jewel in the roughcity4 is a jewel in the roughcity4 is a jewel in the roughcity4 is a jewel in the roughcity4 is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: New To This

Welcome Suzyanne what part of Newcastle you from???
Old Jun 24th 2006, 8:25 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

hoping one day to live in Calgary area.
Just be warned I'm already living here (I'm helping to drive property prices down in MacKenzie and (soon) Tuscany)! And HWP is hoping to return (one day) (just kidding Ro).
Old Jun 24th 2006, 11:35 pm
Glasgow Rangers

Voyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond repute

Suzyanne

Welcome to this nuthoose that they call BE.com

Loads of invaluable info to be found by various nutters, some sober, some pissed, some off their head !!!

Any queries just ask the resident nutters

Eddie

PS any pc probs just launch it out the window or hit it with a big hammer !!!!!
Old Jun 24th 2006, 11:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Voyager970
Suzyanne

Loads of invaluable info to be found by various nutters, some sober, some pissed, some off their head !!!

Eddie

Or buy a proper computer like a Mac! (hello eddie!)
Old Jun 24th 2006, 11:43 pm
Glasgow Rangers

Voyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willmore
Or buy a proper computer like a Mac! (hello eddie!)
Hello Sue

Still here in wet dreach Glasgow

Hope you are well, still hoping for around the end of August, middle September to depart these dreadfull shores

Yuck, Macs are orrible !!!!!!!!

Get into the real world me dear, get a proper PC

Eddie
Old Jun 25th 2006, 12:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Ruby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Voyager970
Suzyanne

Eddie

Hey Eddie, you forgot to mention the "some dead, dead friendly gals" too I'm a little bit more sedate than the nutty crew (yeah you Butch, Koog, Mark, Calgal, Tuppy, etc although funny as you all are)

Suzyanne, I'm living in Alberta too...in Red Deer....any Q's, I always like to try my best to help.

Welcome to B.E. (otherwise known as the Asylum)
Jaycee
Old Jun 25th 2006, 1:51 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by city4
Welcome Suzyanne what part of Newcastle you from???
Stomp on the mouse instead. Less expensive to replace ;-)
Old Jun 25th 2006, 1:53 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
Stomp on the mouse instead. Less expensive to replace ;-)
Get a cat!!!
Old Jun 25th 2006, 11:07 am
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Get a cat!!!
we like cats here
Old Jun 25th 2006, 11:11 am
Made in the UK

poolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud of

Hi there and welcome
Old Jun 25th 2006, 4:20 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by koogar
we like cats here
Especially the way they control mice.
Old Jun 25th 2006, 6:23 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

anyway, welcome suzyanne.
I hope you have as much fun here as I have

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.