Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

My neighbours beaver

My neighbours beaver

Old Apr 12th 2005, 4:14 pm
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My neighbours beaver

Originally Posted by iaink
You are not wrong...Luckily my wife was holding the camera
Most women would get very jealous that her man is sneaking around filming beavers early in the morning, you are a very lucky man to have an understanding wife that helps you film your neighbors beaver, has she been holding your equipment for long while you are busy with local beavers?
Old Apr 12th 2005, 4:17 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tomelina
Most women would get very jealous that her man is sneaking around filming beavers early in the morning, you are a very lucky man to have an understanding wife that helps you film your neighbors beaver, has she been holding your equipment for long while you are busy with local beavers?
Shes a good woman for sure. Normally she doesnt like to touch my equipment, but this was the first time I had seen my neighbours beaver, so i was trying to get a closer look while she was fiddling with the knobs.
Old Apr 12th 2005, 4:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Course I did , when are you going to abandon that mac? Maybe you and biiiink could chip in together for a real PC to share? Your mac must handle Mpgs somehow, can you just save the file locally and open it outside your browser? Why are you intersted in my neighbours beaver anyway

If you are really intersted in it, did you try clicking where it says "This is a video, click on the thumbnail to download"

wouldn't open in firefox, but got it to open in safari...strange.......that it wouldn't open in ff...

vey cute iain!!!!! next time please try to remember to make sure that videos can be opened by both pcs and macs.....
Old Apr 12th 2005, 4:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

Shes a good woman for sure. Normally she doesnt like to touch my equipment, but this was the first time I had seen my neighbours beaver, so i was trying to get a closer look while she was fiddling with the knobs.
Just being nosy now, is she (your wife, not the beaver) Canadian and you British? Coz it sounded the other way round on that clip
Old Apr 12th 2005, 4:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

frankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud of

Do Most Canadian neighbours allow you to openly film their beavers, or do you have to ask permission first. I know in the UK that My neighbour would let me film her "Cat" if I asked.
Old Apr 12th 2005, 4:26 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Biiiiink
Just being nosy now, is she (your wife, not the beaver) Canadian and you British? Coz it sounded the other way round on that clip
Embarasing isnt it....its not a representative sample..honest! For the record I'm the brit and shes the local.
Old Apr 12th 2005, 4:26 pm
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

Some woman just grab the equipment even though they don't really know how to work it. It can be frustrating when you are used to working with your own equipment to have her take over and ruin an otherwise perfect moment with a local beaver. Beavers will leave the area very quickly if they are not treated correctly, it's always been suprise to me how quickly a wet beaver will dry up when making a fast exit.
Old Apr 12th 2005, 4:33 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

Originally Posted by frankieforehead
Do Most Canadian neighbours allow you to openly film their beavers, or do you have to ask permission first. I know in the UK that My neighbour would let me film her "Cat" if I asked.
Well, to be honest she doesnt know yet, but if its there in plain view in the yard you cant really complain can you? If I know Deb, she will get a kick out of it being on the internet and all. I have four pussies at home anyway, so there is less novelty value to that.
Old Apr 12th 2005, 4:34 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

Originally Posted by tomelina
Some woman just grab the equipment even though they don't really know how to work it. It can be frustrating when you are used to working with your own equipment to have her take over and ruin an otherwise perfect moment with a local beaver. Beavers will leave the area very quickly if they are not treated correctly, it's always been suprise to me how quickly a wet beaver will dry up when making a fast exit.

It seemed to me that the natural defense mechanism was to dive?
Old Apr 12th 2005, 4:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

frankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud of

Well, to be honest she doesnt know yet, but if its there in plain view in the yard you cant really complain can you? If I know Deb, she will get a kick out of it being on the internet and all. I have four pussies at home anyway, so there is less novelty value to that.
I suppose so long as you don't sneak around the back door, no harm done eh?
Old Apr 12th 2005, 4:53 pm
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scouse
Morwenna, I really think you need to get out more often!!
I think its becoming a severe case of E-CASitis ..... plus I have a cold

Iank I like your sig about the three little words, 'cept technically they are four little words!
Old Apr 12th 2005, 5:03 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

Originally Posted by Morwenna
Iank I like your sig about the three little words, 'cept technically they are four little words!
Dont blame me...its "Red Green"

Keep yer stick on the ice
Old Apr 12th 2005, 5:08 pm
Gone Walkabout

Scouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really nice

Well........ I have four pussies at home .
GREAT!! I didn't know that was legal in Canada!!
Old Apr 12th 2005, 5:18 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

Originally Posted by Scouse
GREAT!! I didn't know that was legal in Canada!!
Actually it depends where you go...its legal where I am, but wouldnt be in Ottawa for example, where I believe you can only have 2 (actually, maybe thats dogs?). You would need a permit there, but here in Quinte you dont

Last edited by iaink; Apr 12th 2005 at 5:20 pm.
Old Apr 12th 2005, 5:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

flashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond repute

OK Iain.

The painfully obvous question has to be "When are we going to see your neighbour's pussy"?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.