Mr Spud

Old Dec 18th 2008, 10:51 pm
Banned

Brownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Mr Spud

Its a cafe in Okotoks, supposedly its got excellent chips (not fries), has anyone got first hand experience?
Old Dec 19th 2008, 3:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Little D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud of
Default Re: Mr Spud

Originally Posted by Brownstar
Its a cafe in Okotoks, supposedly its got excellent chips (not fries), has anyone got first hand experience?
I had some once, they were ok. I found fish and chips with coleslaw a bit strange though!! Deckers in Bridlewood is pretty good for fish and chips.
Old Dec 19th 2008, 3:01 pm
Forum Regular

MR MOM will become famous soon enoughMR MOM will become famous soon enough

I think there is one in Mackenzie town run by a brit.I saw something in the Calgary Herald a few weeks ago. Haven't tried it though.Mr Spuds always wins the award for the best fish and chip shop in Okotoks, rather cynically though its the only fish and chip shop in Okotoks.Never bought then there either, but don't expect english style fish and chips.
Old Dec 19th 2008, 10:48 pm
Banned

Brownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Little D
Deckers in Bridlewood is pretty good for fish and chips.
Is it a pub or a fish & chip shop?
Old Dec 19th 2008, 11:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud of

The new one in Mackenzie Town has to be the best around at the moment, the prices are good too!!!!!!!! The one in Okotoks I would give 5 out of 10.
Old Dec 19th 2008, 11:30 pm
Banned

Where is the one in McKenzie Town and what is it called?
Old Dec 20th 2008, 5:36 am
BE Forum Addict

triumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond repute

Is it a pub or a fish & chip shop?
It's a chippie, but nowhere near as good as the one the germans bombed down our street!
Old Dec 20th 2008, 4:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud of

Where is the one in McKenzie Town and what is it called?
It's on the main shopping street - can't remember what its called, next time I go past I'll get the name for you.