Mr Cohen

Old Jan 30th 2002, 7:44 am
Forum Regular

stallas is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear Mr Cohen,
Can you please justify why you charge your customers $50 USD to Fedex your customer's visa documents to them. when in fact the cost of Fedexing these documents only cost $15 CD.

Old Jan 30th 2002, 7:49 pm
Forum Regular

Mr Cohen,
I take from the lack of response to my question that once again you are not interested in YOUR customers once we have signed our contracts with you.

May I just inform People that are thinking of using your services that they research other companies first. I was successful with my application so this message is not from someone that feels sour that they did not get their visa. but from someone that has used your services, got our visa and is talking out on how I was treated and how you cheat us.

People in here are very genuine people, that need help in living their dreams. but people like you try and take as much of our money as you can get your hands on.

I signed up for your services but I found that coming into here and asking people like Jim etc I received more help then I did with you. You have a message board that people can use but all messages are vetted before they are published. thus people do not see the true picture.

These are all my own feelings towards the way you have treated myself, one of your customers.

Steve
Old Jan 31st 2002, 1:54 pm
Vlad

Hi,

I used the services of David Cohen too, and his communication with me was always very
professional - I would reccomend his services to anyone. Actually, I was turned down
by other Canadian immigration lawyers, because they didn't think my qualifications
were sufficient for obtaining permanent residence. David was the first lawyer to take
my case, and I wasn't even called for an interview and got my landing papers in less
than a year.

Vlad

Old Jan 31st 2002, 3:42 pm
Forum Regular

Vlad,
You must of been one of the lucky ones, Or you are and undercover agent of Mr Cohen's. Like i said these are just my feelings on the way i was treated.

My case only took 11 months even with Interview. but once application has been sent off Mr Cohen has no control of the process. When i wanted an update on my case i had to send a number of e-mail just to get some info.
Old Feb 1st 2002, 1:39 pm
Forum Regular

Vlad,
Why have you entered as a guest and not set-up an account. do you have something to hide?

If i was wrong with what i have said why does Mr Cohen not say so. I have no problems retracking what i have said if i am wrong.
Old Feb 1st 2002, 9:41 pm
Vlad

stallas <[email protected]>
    >

Steven,

What do you mean by "guest"? I come here through www.google.com groups
- all they require is my email address, which everyone can see... Doesn't my email
address serve as a "handle"?

Steven, I am not an "undercover agent". I am just a thankful customer of David Cohen.
I don't care if you believe me or not. Try www.google.com "groups" - paste my email
address ([email protected]) and search my previous messages on this board, while
I was still in the process of visa application. I am sure, though, that this won't
prove anything to you either.

Anyway, good luck to you. Just stop suspecting everyone of some kind of conspiracy...

Vlad