Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Moving our life to Canada>Any Ideas?

Moving our life to Canada>Any Ideas?

Old Mar 8th 2009, 9:05 pm
Just Joined

elle82004 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Moving our life to Canada>Any Ideas?

Hi there!!! I'm currently in the process of starting to move back to Canada (I am in the UK on a visa) and my partner will be moving with me. I just wondered if anyone knows of any cheap ways to move all our stuff to Canada (clothing mostly) as the airlines cost and arm and a leg for any extra baggage!! Please let me know of any companies (air or surface)?>??

THank you
Old Mar 8th 2009, 9:20 pm
In limbo!

Sleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really nice
Default Re: Moving our life to Canada>Any Ideas?

Hi

You need an international removal company.

Several firms to Google:-

GB International
Robinsons
PSS
Foxes

You can ship from a box to a whole container and prices vary accordingly.

Hope that helps and good luck.
Old Mar 8th 2009, 9:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

snowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by elle82004
Hi there!!! I'm currently in the process of starting to move back to Canada (I am in the UK on a visa) and my partner will be moving with me. I just wondered if anyone knows of any cheap ways to move all our stuff to Canada (clothing mostly) as the airlines cost and arm and a leg for any extra baggage!! Please let me know of any companies (air or surface)?>??

THank you
try excessbaggage.com
Old Mar 8th 2009, 9:22 pm
In limbo!

Sleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Sleeping_Beauty45
Hi

You need an international removal company.

Several firms to Google:-

GB International
Robinsons
PSS
Foxes

You can ship from a box to a whole container and prices vary accordingly.

Hope that helps and good luck.
Also read the WIKI in the blue bar above, lots of very useful information and resources in there!
Old Mar 8th 2009, 9:33 pm
Just Joined

elle82004 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks so much everyone, really appreciate it