Moving money

Old Feb 3rd 2014, 6:55 pm
Just Joined

Alienabroad is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Moving money

Hi folks, can anyone advise me on the most cost efficient way of transferring uk funds in to Canadian funds? My bank isn't offering the greatest interest rate and it costs me to transfer and receive internationally. Thanks in advance
Old Feb 3rd 2014, 9:21 pm

Aviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving money

The search function on this site should give you one of the many hundreds of threads on this topic.
Old Feb 3rd 2014, 9:45 pm
Just Joined

Alienabroad is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah tried that.....but maybe need to title my search differently.....thnx
Old Feb 3rd 2014, 10:04 pm
Forum Regular

Maplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to all

We used Halo and have always been happy with them.
Old Feb 3rd 2014, 11:37 pm
Just Joined

ajward89 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey,

I have completed two transactions with https://www.hifxonline.co.uk this website. It actually left my account and arrived in my TD Bank Account in Canada within 24 hours - it was seriously impressive & easy to do, I could not recommend it more.
Old Feb 4th 2014, 12:38 am
Forum Regular

big ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nice

get a premier account at HSBC UK. You can transfer money free to a HSBC account in Canada via global view.The only criteria is you need to have 50,000 sterling in the account,it depends on your financial situation.
Old Feb 4th 2014, 1:52 am
BE Enthusiast

pinzo is a splendid one to beholdpinzo is a splendid one to beholdpinzo is a splendid one to beholdpinzo is a splendid one to beholdpinzo is a splendid one to beholdpinzo is a splendid one to beholdpinzo is a splendid one to beholdpinzo is a splendid one to beholdpinzo is a splendid one to beholdpinzo is a splendid one to beholdpinzo is a splendid one to behold

I couldn't agree with you more...I used HIFX too almost 5 years ago, and I too was very impressed with their service.
I would recommend them every time when it comes to transferring funds internationally.

Originally Posted by ajward89 View Post
Hey,

I have completed two transactions with https://www.hifxonline.co.uk this website. It actually left my account and arrived in my TD Bank Account in Canada within 24 hours - it was seriously impressive & easy to do, I could not recommend it more.
Old Feb 4th 2014, 7:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

paolosmythe is a splendid one to beholdpaolosmythe is a splendid one to beholdpaolosmythe is a splendid one to beholdpaolosmythe is a splendid one to beholdpaolosmythe is a splendid one to beholdpaolosmythe is a splendid one to beholdpaolosmythe is a splendid one to beholdpaolosmythe is a splendid one to beholdpaolosmythe is a splendid one to beholdpaolosmythe is a splendid one to beholdpaolosmythe is a splendid one to behold

Rational FX are a good company. I used them twice almost five years ago and then a third time a few weeks back. Quick, professional and entirely trust worthy.

Gawd help me, but with exchange rates improving, i hope to use them again 'and once and for all' some time soon!