Reload this Page >

Moving to Lethbridge Alberta

Moving to Lethbridge Alberta

Old Nov 11th 2019, 1:52 am
Just Joined

Nikki22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving to Lethbridge Alberta

Hello everyone!

I am planning on moving to Lethbridge AB in early May 2020. I have been to Lethbridge on vacation before and love the small city feel. I am from a small city myself and feel a change is needed but I do not think I would fare well in a larger city. I have my heart set on Lethbridge but rmany people are telling me I am making a mistake moving to Lethbridge as the city has been receiving negative press in respect to crime and job prospects.

Just curious to hear from those living in Lethbridge and what you think!

Thanks in advance.
Old Nov 11th 2019, 3:38 am
BE Forum Addict

scilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to Lethbridge Alberta

Hi. Welcome to BE. You've come to the right site to get lots of good information.

But first, where are you moving from?

If from overseas, have you got all your visa approvals in order to be able to move to Lethbridge in early May next year?
Old Nov 11th 2019, 3:59 am
Just Joined

Nikki22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Moving to Lethbridge Alberta

Hi, I already currently reside in Canada so will be moving from one coast (PEI) to the other side of Canada.