Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

moving to Leduc with children???

Wikiposts

moving to Leduc with children???

Old Jun 20th 2009, 12:11 am
pittys place off we go!!!

pittysplace is an unknown quantity at this point
Default moving to Leduc with children???

Hi.....just wondering whether there is anyone with children who have moved to or who are planning on moving to Leduc????? we move there 21st august we have 2 children jasmine aged 8 and joe aged 5 it would be great to hear from you, cheers julie
Old Jun 20th 2009, 2:12 pm
Forum Regular

Kirstine is a name known to allKirstine is a name known to allKirstine is a name known to allKirstine is a name known to allKirstine is a name known to allKirstine is a name known to allKirstine is a name known to allKirstine is a name known to allKirstine is a name known to allKirstine is a name known to allKirstine is a name known to all
Default Re: moving to Leduc with children???

Hi there,

We live in Leduc but we don't have any kids (yet), there is another couple off here we have met up with from the UK who also live In leduc, they have kids but I think they are in their teens.

I know we don't have any kids but is there anything in particular I can help you with?

Leduc is a nice area with a good selection of schools, absolutely loads of nice parks, there's also sports clubs such as soccer, baseball, etc if your kids are into sports. There is also this place;

http://www.leducboysandgirls.com/home.html

I think it is an afterschool club or whatever with various programmes on. I'm sure your kids will love it.

My partner and I and I'm sure the other couple off here would be happy to meet up with you guys when you arrive over here in August.

Feel free to pm me at anytime!