Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

moving day is here!!!

moving day is here!!!

Old Nov 5th 2007, 10:52 am
Forum Regular

thedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud of
Thumbs up moving day is here!!!

well her we go!!!!!! anglo pacific guys arrived at 930am and have never stopped packing...i have to say, i am very impressed with them so far...
they said they should be finished by tommorow lunchtime and our container will meet us in NS either the first or second week in December..just after us!!(hopefully!)

its getting closer!!!!Yippeee!

her's to Christmas in our new land!! CHEERS!!

MIKE
Old Nov 5th 2007, 11:05 am
BE Enthusiast

RodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: moving day is here!!!

I'm so jealous

Good Luck in your new life
Old Nov 5th 2007, 11:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Rob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond repute

Moving is a bit stressful, but it's part of the journey to a new future.
Wishing you best of luck.

Rob.
Old Nov 5th 2007, 11:35 am
Scottish Canuck

Cookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond repute

Wishing you both all the very best

Keep an eye on the kids as the movers tend to work pretty fast - they might landing up wrapped and in a box
Old Nov 5th 2007, 11:47 am
Forum Regular

thedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud of

funny you should mention that, Joyce...!!
haven't seen Abbey for a couple of hours!!! LOL!!

mike
Old Nov 5th 2007, 12:22 pm
Forum Regular

keefrto has a brilliant futurekeefrto has a brilliant futurekeefrto has a brilliant futurekeefrto has a brilliant futurekeefrto has a brilliant futurekeefrto has a brilliant future

passing on the good feelings to you all

who ya flying wiv?
Old Nov 5th 2007, 12:38 pm

Member123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah .....I'm jealous too

All the best with the big move...Xmas in the "New Country"..you are sooo lucky
Old Nov 5th 2007, 2:49 pm
Forum Regular

flying with Zoom out of Gatwick into Halifax on 3rd Dec. 2007!!!!

27 days and counting!!!

mike
Old Nov 5th 2007, 2:51 pm

or4ngecrush is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by thedignans

27 days and counting!!!

mike
I'm really excited for you. xxx
Old Nov 5th 2007, 4:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

zmartin is just really nicezmartin is just really nicezmartin is just really nicezmartin is just really nicezmartin is just really nicezmartin is just really nicezmartin is just really nicezmartin is just really nicezmartin is just really nicezmartin is just really nicezmartin is just really nice

well her we go!!!!!! anglo pacific guys arrived at 930am and have never stopped packing...i have to say, i am very impressed with them so far...
That's good to hear as we've got them coming in next Thursday although I must say they won't have very much packing to do for us! We've done 21 boxes so far and there's no furniture going only what's left in the kitchen. So, hopefully they won't take too long at ours.

Zoe M. x
Old Nov 5th 2007, 4:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

RodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of light

27 days and counting!!!

mike
I wonder if we'll have exchanged contracts and completed our house sale before then. There's still plenty of seats left

I can live in hope
Old Nov 5th 2007, 4:33 pm
Immigration Consultant

Paul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond repute

they said they should be finished by tommorow lunchtime and our container will meet us in NS either the first or second week in December..just after us!!(hopefully!)

its getting closer!!!!Yippeee!

her's to Christmas in our new land!! CHEERS!!

MIKE
Hey Mike - good luck with the move. Give us a shout when you get here. Any luck on the job front yet?
Old Nov 5th 2007, 5:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Yes-can-do
Keep an eye on the kids as the movers tend to work pretty fast - they might landing up wrapped and in a box
And the problem is ????

Best wishes for the move ....
Old Nov 5th 2007, 5:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond repute

The best of luck with the move.
Old Nov 5th 2007, 5:30 pm
Since 010205

l i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nice

Congrats and have fun!

They were with us on the 22/23 Oct and were fantastic. Had to unpack a couple of boxes to retrieve things as they were so quick!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.