Moving day!

Old Jan 26th 2007, 2:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

cov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to behold
Talking Moving day!

At last...we moved out of our house in Coventry (after selling it) in the last week of May, 2006, and moved into my husband's parent's guest room. In September, we moved from their guest room to my parent's guest room in South Carolina for 3 weeks before driving up to Canada, where we've been staying in my brother's guest room every since (and paying rent for the privilege, even though his house has no heat..nice)! But at some point this afternoon, I'm getting a phone call from the lawyer that I can go pick up the keys to our new house, and start hauling our belongings across! Yay! It's been a long time coming...we've managed to accumulate a considerable amount of belongings considering we started with 4 suitcases, and are still in one room that's 8ft by 9ft, with a queen-sized bed in the middle of it! We've got about 80% of things boxed up in my brother's living room at the moment (he's none too thrilled), just waiting to be driven the 25 minutes to the next town over.

Can't wait...privacy...space...a bathtub that isn't furry with mold, with every inch covered in stubble from my brother shaving his head...a kitchen that doesn't give you e-coli just by looking at it...heat!!!
Old Jan 26th 2007, 2:53 pm
Reunited

raine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving day!

I bet your just sitting by the phone patiently waiting for the call right now.

Good luck in your new home enjoy
Old Jan 26th 2007, 3:47 pm
Forum Regular

high.rise is just really nicehigh.rise is just really nicehigh.rise is just really nicehigh.rise is just really nicehigh.rise is just really nicehigh.rise is just really nicehigh.rise is just really nicehigh.rise is just really nice

Congratulations. Hope it all goes smoothly....
Old Jan 26th 2007, 7:39 pm
Forum Regular

chrisi65 is a jewel in the roughchrisi65 is a jewel in the roughchrisi65 is a jewel in the roughchrisi65 is a jewel in the roughchrisi65 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by cov-canuck
At last...we moved out of our house in Coventry (after selling it) in the last week of May, 2006, and moved into my husband's parent's guest room. In September, we moved from their guest room to my parent's guest room in South Carolina for 3 weeks before driving up to Canada, where we've been staying in my brother's guest room every since (and paying rent for the privilege, even though his house has no heat..nice)! But at some point this afternoon, I'm getting a phone call from the lawyer that I can go pick up the keys to our new house, and start hauling our belongings across! Yay! It's been a long time coming...we've managed to accumulate a considerable amount of belongings considering we started with 4 suitcases, and are still in one room that's 8ft by 9ft, with a queen-sized bed in the middle of it! We've got about 80% of things boxed up in my brother's living room at the moment (he's none too thrilled), just waiting to be driven the 25 minutes to the next town over.

Can't wait...privacy...space...a bathtub that isn't furry with mold, with every inch covered in stubble from my brother shaving his head...a kitchen that doesn't give you e-coli just by looking at it...heat!!!
Congratulations on your new home. Bet it must have been a nightmare. It will be worth it now tho. Enjoy your space, freedom, bath and heat!!
Old Jan 26th 2007, 8:39 pm
yeah....I can do that !

Marathonwreck 2 is a jewel in the roughMarathonwreck 2 is a jewel in the roughMarathonwreck 2 is a jewel in the roughMarathonwreck 2 is a jewel in the roughMarathonwreck 2 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by cov-canuck

Aren't you glad that you really love your brother ??? Nae ....seriously, that sort of lark NEVER works , does it now ?
ENJOY your new home.......what you gonna do with all that new-found privacy.......? .........don't answer that one..........
Bo
Old Jan 27th 2007, 5:19 am
...in these shoes?

ellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to behold

Glad it's finally all come together.
Old Jan 27th 2007, 7:09 am
Forum Regular

Griff has much to be proud ofGriff has much to be proud ofGriff has much to be proud ofGriff has much to be proud ofGriff has much to be proud ofGriff has much to be proud ofGriff has much to be proud ofGriff has much to be proud ofGriff has much to be proud ofGriff has much to be proud ofGriff has much to be proud of

Hang on in there, the call will come. After living in rented in the UK for six months we were over the moon when we got our keys. Only problem kids and I are still in UK house and wife in Maple Ridge BC.

Andy