Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Moving to British Columbia SQA National 5s equivalents in BC curriculum?

Moving to British Columbia SQA National 5s equivalents in BC curriculum?

Old May 4th 2023, 4:31 pm
Just Joined

Chelo73 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Moving to British Columbia SQA National 5s equivalents in BC curriculum?

Hello all,
We are moving to Vancouver Island shortly, anyone knows the equivalences of the Nat 5s in BC? is there any website where clarifies this? I have been looking for days and cannot find anything.

Thank you,

Kind Regards,

Chelo
Old May 5th 2023, 6:18 am
Just Joined

dquinn is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Moving to British Columbia SQA National 5s equivalents in BC curriculum?

Originally Posted by Chelo73
Hello all,
We are moving to Vancouver Island shortly, anyone knows the equivalences of the Nat 5s in BC? is there any website where clarifies this? I have been looking for days and cannot find anything.

Thank you,

Kind Regards,

Chelo
Hello, I believe that some ECA agency’s are giving a Canadian High School Diploma for people with 3 GCSE’s. I have applied through IQAS with my Standard Grades which are equivalent to Nat 5s now so I can update you on that once I have my results.
Old May 5th 2023, 9:34 am
Just Joined

Chelo73 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Moving to British Columbia SQA National 5s equivalents in BC curriculum?

Thank you so much, we are going to enrol my daughter at high school in June and I am not sure if they will know the equivalences at the school.