Moving to BC

Old Mar 16th 2015, 2:38 pm
Just Joined

Kyled1992 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving to BC

Hey guys and girls, I'm 23 and looking to move to BC for a couple of years to work and travel, I've always wanted to go for so many reasons wildlife, scenery, skiing and biking, just expore and create some great memories and hopefully meet some awesome people along the way, I'm a professional chef so hopefully finding work won't be to difficult, I am at the very beginning of this journey visas still very confusing haha, just looking To talk to some like minded people and people that have done it. thanks in advance
Old Mar 16th 2015, 2:54 pm
"In cruce vincam"

rivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to BC

For a couple of years? look at the IEC visa route.
Old Mar 16th 2015, 3:59 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rivingtonpike
For a couple of years? look at the IEC visa route.
+1. Although you may have missed the boat for this year as the 2nd (and final) round of visas are going to be released anytime now, but you could apply in 2016 if you don't manage to get an application in this year.

That would give you a 2 year open work permit, so the easiest and quickest visa route for you by a mile.

Good luck.
Old Mar 16th 2015, 6:18 pm
Bex in the city

beckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
+1. Although you may have missed the boat for this year as the2nd (and final) round of visas are going to be released anytime now, but you could apply in 2016 if you don't manage to get an application in this year.
You must know something that we don't then as its doesn't state on the website how many rounds. It has been three rounds in previous years
Old Mar 16th 2015, 7:54 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by beckiwoo
You must know something that we don't then as its doesn't state on the website how many rounds. It has been three rounds in previous years
I always know something others don't.
Old Mar 16th 2015, 7:58 pm
Forum Regular

dechamp is a glorious beacon of lightdechamp is a glorious beacon of lightdechamp is a glorious beacon of lightdechamp is a glorious beacon of lightdechamp is a glorious beacon of lightdechamp is a glorious beacon of lightdechamp is a glorious beacon of lightdechamp is a glorious beacon of lightdechamp is a glorious beacon of lightdechamp is a glorious beacon of lightdechamp is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
I always know something others don't.
Well it seems like you know a great deal.

So if that is the case can i apply for express entry even if i have applied for pr through pnp already.
Old Mar 16th 2015, 8:17 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by dechamp
Well it seems like you know a great deal.
It was a joke.

Originally Posted by dechamp
So if that is the case can i apply for express entry even if i have applied for pr through pnp already.
Very unlikely, but rather than hijacking this thread, please post your question in the immi section of the forum with more info (the stream and province you've applied under) and somebody will no doubt try and help.

HTH.