Reload this Page >

Moved: Private Insurance for Ontario Canada

Wikiposts

Moved: Private Insurance for Ontario Canada

Old Aug 20th 2007, 11:35 pm
Forum Regular

guinivere is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Moved: Private Insurance for Ontario Canada

Hi everyone, I am moving out to Canada Ontario next week for a couple of years - working for myself. My children are going to private school and have their student visa's.......However, I am struggling to get a good cost effective private insurance cover - Can anyone suggest anyone ?

I am new to this site and want to say that it is great to know that there are others out there that have done all this before !! scary hey!!
Old Aug 21st 2007, 3:37 am
V&M
V&M

V&M is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Private Insurance for Ontario Canada

Blue cross offer pretty good coverage, might be worth just emailing a few insurance companies in ON and seeing what they can offer you. We have had insurance with both BLue Cross and Great West Life and although monthly premiums can seem alot they offer good coverage. You have to weigh up wether it's worth the monthly premiums or actually paying full price for drugs, dental etc. I would check what the provincial health covers you for before choosing insurance.

Hope this helps.
Old Aug 21st 2007, 3:55 am
Now on Vancouver Island

Judy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond repute

If you have a small business or are self-employed, there are supplementary medical and dental insurance plans that allow you to offset your medical and dental costs against your taxable income. Quickcard is one of them.
Old Aug 21st 2007, 5:29 am
Banned

Howard1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Moved: Private Insurance for Ontario Canada

I will try to find the site that allows you to do Comparative shopping for All Insurance, including auto, Home etc, right now I am drawing blanks and focussed on the TSE/NYSE.

Maybe someone else has the link???
Old Aug 21st 2007, 10:51 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by V&M
Blue cross offer pretty good coverage, might be worth just emailing a few insurance companies in ON and seeing what they can offer you. We have had insurance with both BLue Cross and Great West Life and although monthly premiums can seem alot they offer good coverage. You have to weigh up wether it's worth the monthly premiums or actually paying full price for drugs, dental etc. I would check what the provincial health covers you for before choosing insurance.

Hope this helps.
Hi Many thanx for the advice - just got a quote off Interglobal £150 mthly not bad - what do you think? For major not your regular docs appts etc...
Old Aug 21st 2007, 10:52 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Howard1944
I will try to find the site that allows you to do Comparative shopping for All Insurance, including auto, Home etc, right now I am drawing blanks and focussed on the TSE/NYSE.

Maybe someone else has the link???
Howard, many thanx - any help is appreciated !! I just got a quote off Integlobal Ins. £150 mthly for major - not your general doc appts or dental - but I will pay the small things myself. If you find anything else that would be great..........Cheers J.x
Old Aug 21st 2007, 10:54 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Judy in Calgary
If you have a small business or are self-employed, there are supplementary medical and dental insurance plans that allow you to offset your medical and dental costs against your taxable income. Quickcard is one of them.
Hi cant access this one - do you have another website address? sounds very interesting...........Many thanx.
Old Aug 27th 2007, 9:56 am
Forum Regular

Washington is on a distinguished road

Quikcard
This site is temporarily unavailable.
Please notify the System Administrator
Tried the link and this is what I got. So maybe stick with the quote you have already received.
Regards
Washington