Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Moved: Can anyone help with internal flights ..

Moved: Can anyone help with internal flights ..

Old Jan 9th 2008, 6:59 am
Forum Regular

Mikelesley is a name known to allMikelesley is a name known to allMikelesley is a name known to allMikelesley is a name known to allMikelesley is a name known to allMikelesley is a name known to allMikelesley is a name known to allMikelesley is a name known to allMikelesley is a name known to allMikelesley is a name known to allMikelesley is a name known to all
Default Re: Moved: Can anyone help with internal flights ..

Hi everyone - thanks to you all for taking the time to help us out - from what everyone says I think the general concensus is that I should go ahead and book sooner rather than later. I am going to go online today and get all the flights booked. I think then my tummy will have a little flutter as it will mean our last recce trip before we actually come to ca to live - scary but exciting.

Once again thanks to you all.
L
Old Jan 9th 2008, 8:18 am
BE Forum Addict

YYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moved: Can anyone help with internal flights ..

Originally Posted by wiggs1034
The prices on this look very good. Can these be booked direct online, or do you need to take it to a travle agent - and if so is there any guarentee of anyone honouring the prices?
AS said:
Find the fare you want, print it out and take it to a travel agent.
It is NOT a site to book flights. It is a site to find fares. The advantage being that you see the same availablitiy the airline does as the itasoftware company develop booking software for airlines. Air Canada being one of the users.

You can also find out the booking code and rules, something you can't always do on Expedia - especially "Expedia special fares"