Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

This month's Muchmor Magazine

This month's Muchmor Magazine

Old May 31st 2007, 9:57 pm
Scottish Canuck

Cookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up This month's Muchmor Magazine

The June edition of Muchmor Magazine is out. This month's features are:
  • Ontario Launches Pilot PNP
  • Rural Living
  • The Landing Process
  • Retirement Plans
  • Foreign Students
  • Driving Greener
  • plus other features.
I always think it's a great read
Old May 31st 2007, 10:18 pm

or4ngecrush is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: This month's Muchmor Magazine

Originally Posted by Yes-can-do
  • Rural Living
  • The Landing Process
  • Retirement Plans
  • Foreign Students
  • Driving Greener
  • plus other features.
I will agree I always enjoy the read.
Old Jun 1st 2007, 6:50 am

moondevil will become famous soon enoughmoondevil will become famous soon enough

I agree, read my copy last night!!!!

keep it safe to read again

gill
Old Jun 4th 2007, 8:36 pm
mclauchlan35

mclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of light

Theres a very good link in it as to finding out what qualifications you will need to continue in your chosen profession, and where to get them along with expected salary and employers. worth checking I think.

http://workingincanada.gc.ca/welcome.do?lang=en

Danny

Last edited by mclauchlan35; Jun 4th 2007 at 8:37 pm. Reason: Spelling
Old Jun 4th 2007, 8:47 pm
Forum Regular

daveh123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Great link, cheers.

Originally Posted by mclauchlan35
Theres a very good link in it as to finding out what qualifications you will need to continue in your chosen profession, and where to get them along with expected salary and employers. worth checking I think.

http://workingincanada.gc.ca/welcome.do?lang=en

Danny
Old Jun 5th 2007, 9:32 am
Forum Regular

Canuck Fan is just really niceCanuck Fan is just really niceCanuck Fan is just really niceCanuck Fan is just really niceCanuck Fan is just really niceCanuck Fan is just really niceCanuck Fan is just really niceCanuck Fan is just really niceCanuck Fan is just really niceCanuck Fan is just really niceCanuck Fan is just really nice

• Rural Living
  • The Landing Process
  • Retirement Plans
  • Foreign Students
  • Driving Greener
  • plus other features.
Thanks to yourself and 'BC Hopefuls' i've saved £67 on my Zoom flight.
That's exactly what I needed right now. Cheers.
Old Jun 5th 2007, 10:09 am

Member123 is an unknown quantity at this point

YCD what a great newletter/site. I have never even heard of it before - so thanks for your post.
  • Rural Living
  • The Landing Process
  • Retirement Plans
  • Foreign Students
  • Driving Greener
  • plus other features.
Old Jun 5th 2007, 10:37 am
Scottish Canuck

Cookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond repute

I've received an email about Muchmor's new look website. They have merged with 'Escapemate' and their new website is laid out very simply and is easy to migrate around. It's full of great info and links.
Old Jun 5th 2007, 2:59 pm
Forum Regular

fatdoc is a jewel in the roughfatdoc is a jewel in the roughfatdoc is a jewel in the roughfatdoc is a jewel in the roughfatdoc is a jewel in the rough

• Rural Living
  • The Landing Process
  • Retirement Plans
  • Foreign Students
  • Driving Greener
  • plus other features.
i think you have best user ID. yes-can-do gives everyone positive energy!
Old Jun 5th 2007, 3:43 pm
Scottish Canuck

Thanks for your compliment!

We spent 5 years planning our move here and it was only in the last few years that I really came across helpful websites. Research, research and research again - its the way to go.

I only discovered BE last summer and its got to have the best info around. It comes from the people who have first hand experience of the ups and downs which everyone has to get though to move abroad.

No need to feel alone and try to work everything out yourself when you can get helpful local knowledge, recommendations, tips and support from the great folk on here Only trouble is "I'm addicted"
Old Jun 5th 2007, 3:47 pm

or4ngecrush is an unknown quantity at this point

We spent 5 years planning our move here and it was only in the last few years that I really came across helpful websites. Research, research and research again - its the way to go.

I only discovered BE last summer and its got to have the best info around. It comes from the people who have first hand experience of the ups and downs which everyone has to get though to move abroad.

No need to feel alone and try to work everything out yourself when you can get helpful local knowledge, recommendations, tips and support from the great folk on here Only trouble is "I'm addicted"
Yeah you are.
Old Jun 5th 2007, 4:31 pm
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute

Try and get out and enjoy Nova Scotia while the weather holds.
Old Jun 5th 2007, 4:33 pm
Canadiain

Notiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud of

You have another 9100+ posts to go before you can claim to be addicted

Canada Jane and her hubby sure have done a good job with the magazine. I think "escapemate" was a sister project and they have just rationalised by going with the more sucessfull of the two enterprises. Mind you , I guess they know a thing or two about marketing.
Old Jun 5th 2007, 4:42 pm
Scottish Canuck

Wow, didn't know it was Canada Jane and hubby - they have done a great job
Old Jun 5th 2007, 4:50 pm
Scottish Canuck

Originally Posted by Tangram
Try and get out and enjoy Nova Scotia while the weather holds.

I really need a p/t job, thats what I need. It's a long day when the kids are at school and OH is working. I am used to working p/t and running around trying to organise everyone. Now I have too much time.

Anyone like to employ an Electronic Publisher???