Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Mississauga - sponsership applications

Mississauga - sponsership applications

Old Jul 27th 2006, 4:50 pm
Banned

Lees147 has much to be proud ofLees147 has much to be proud ofLees147 has much to be proud ofLees147 has much to be proud ofLees147 has much to be proud ofLees147 has much to be proud ofLees147 has much to be proud ofLees147 has much to be proud ofLees147 has much to be proud ofLees147 has much to be proud ofLees147 has much to be proud of
Default Mississauga - sponsership applications

I phoned last night to see if Mississauga had recieved my application and this man was extremly helpful as he told me quite honestly that what they do is every application gets stamped when they recieve it I.E. mine might be stamped 26/07/2006.

He told me that yesterday they were opening mail from 12/06/2006.

Once they open all the mail they still will not notify you that they recieved it although you 'should' be put on e-cas.

The 53 days that they quote on the website is 53 days from the initial stamped date (26/07/2006).

Therefore the best thing that you can do to put your mind at rest is send the application 'registered post' this way at least the post office will tell you that they recieved the application.

Going by the above figures it takes them roughly 45 days to 'recieve' the application and a week to process the application.

If you cant log on to e-cas and you believe that they should have opened/recieved your application then you should phone them (001 613 944 4000) and ask if they have recieved the application and also get down a client/file number which might enable you to view e-cas in the future.

I hope that this information will put your minds at rest if you were particularly concerned