Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Medicals for interview

Medicals for interview

Old Aug 21st 2008, 7:57 am
Forum Regular

debbieeasby is a name known to alldebbieeasby is a name known to alldebbieeasby is a name known to alldebbieeasby is a name known to alldebbieeasby is a name known to alldebbieeasby is a name known to alldebbieeasby is a name known to alldebbieeasby is a name known to alldebbieeasby is a name known to alldebbieeasby is a name known to alldebbieeasby is a name known to all
Default Medicals for interview

Hi All,

Not been around for a while as lap top broke so treated myself to a new one i was getting expats withdrawls !!

Anyhow my husband and i are going to our GP s tomorrow for medical that they ask for (they as in the company) Could anyone shed any light on what they actually need ?? I know the drugs tests for Graham but on the e mail it just says . Letter from GP and D4 for Graham . Can the GP do the D4 ?? What does the dr actaully have to put in his letters?? Sorry if this has already been covered but cant seem to find anything.

Also my husband had a spinal fusion 7 years ago but has not effected his employment since , could this go against us??

Getting nervous now as thats the only thing that could actually stop us going ! Would we also need to have chest x rays ??

Grahams interview is in October with Seimans in Saskatoon .

Any help greatly appreciated.
Many thanks

Debbie & Graham