Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

lost exam certs

lost exam certs

Old Jan 30th 2010, 7:18 pm
Forum Regular

sean1169 is an unknown quantity at this point
Post lost exam certs

hi again just wondering wot i can do ive lost my school certificates with my gcse grades as i know they will ask for them when i start my immigration application......help

Last edited by sean1169; Jan 30th 2010 at 7:40 pm.
Old Jan 30th 2010, 7:28 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: lost exam certs

You shouldn't need these - do you have work based/higher education qualifications?
Old Jan 30th 2010, 7:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

spaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of light

no, you shouldn't need them....however you may be able to contact Edexcel or the examining board who ran the exam for duplicates - they charge tho!
Old Jan 30th 2010, 7:34 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by AmyDavid
You shouldn't need these - do you have work based/higher education qualifications?
hi unfortunately i dont .....
Old Jan 30th 2010, 7:36 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sean1169
hi unfortunately i dont .....
Which route are you taking then?
Old Jan 30th 2010, 7:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

spaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of light

In that case, do you have enough points to qualify because the points system only scores points for higher education?
Old Jan 30th 2010, 7:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

and what Amy said :-)
Old Jan 30th 2010, 7:38 pm

Originally Posted by spaceace
and what Amy said :-)
lol copy cat
Old Jan 30th 2010, 7:39 pm
Forum Regular

i am hoping to go through a pnp .....
Old Jan 30th 2010, 7:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Near Colchester, Essex hoping to go to Port Moody, BC
singingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to behold

hi again just wondering wot i can do ive lost my school certificates with my gcse grades as i know they will for them when i start my immigration application......help
You don't need to provide GCSE or A level certs, everything after your 'secondary education' is what they want to see.
Old Jan 30th 2010, 7:42 pm

i am hoping to go through a pnp .....
Which one? Are you the main applicant?
Old Jan 30th 2010, 7:56 pm
Forum Regular

rohmanns is on a distinguished road

hi,
you shouldnt need these but just in case,we were in the same situation.if you ring your old school(we did this) and they just sent us a duplicate of the certificates...
Old Jan 30th 2010, 8:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

lins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
You can get copies from the examining board if you can remember which board you sat or get in touch with your school...they will have records of the examining boards they have used.
lol
Stef

hi again just wondering wot i can do ive lost my school certificates with my gcse grades as i know they will ask for them when i start my immigration application......help