Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Looking for entry level Accounting jobs in Calgary?

Looking for entry level Accounting jobs in Calgary?

Old Jan 10th 2006, 6:17 pm
Forum Regular

abcd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Looking for entry level Accounting jobs in Calgary?

My wife finished her BBA accounting degree here in USA from a accredited University. With that achievement, now is the time to move to Canada....and this April/May we would be off from Houston...every thing is in line.

I have a job lined up for me in Calgary, however for her doing any salary-job will be a fresh change and new experience in her life. So far she spent her time in raising family and sending two children to college. Due to her H4 visa in the USA she could not work and then she never thought seriously for any volunteer work.

Her grade point is very high, actually for business school classes it is 3.90/4.00 (way way more than me). I feel comfortable that she may find a suitable job in accounting however not sure how this lack of Canada degree and Canadian or any work experience would hurt/delay her dreams.

What is your say on this?

Thanks friends

Last edited by abcd; Jan 10th 2006 at 6:20 pm.