Wikiposts

At long last

Old Feb 13th 2006, 8:15 am
Just Joined

halanddawn is an unknown quantity at this point
Default At long last

Today, after two years and thirteen days we finally received our medical requests. We got the Holy Grail at 8:30am phoned the suggested doctor at 9 and have our medicals on wednesday at 2pm. So i would suggest anyone thats been told they'll have to wait weeks to check out the Newcastle surgery and its £228 per adult. Let the celebrations begin.
Old Feb 13th 2006, 8:33 am
Forum Regular

michellej is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: At long last

Originally Posted by halanddawn
Today, after two years and thirteen days we finally received our medical requests. We got the Holy Grail at 8:30am phoned the suggested doctor at 9 and have our medicals on wednesday at 2pm. So i would suggest anyone thats been told they'll have to wait weeks to check out the Newcastle surgery and its £228 per adult. Let the celebrations begin.
Well done,nice to hear some good news,not long now,
Michelle
Old Feb 13th 2006, 8:39 am
BE Forum Addict

britishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: At long last

Eye carumba 228 quid!!!!! i paid $160 canadian! bloody hell im glad i dont live in England anymore, Sounds like youl be crossing over the pond soon enough too halanddawn congrats!
Old Feb 13th 2006, 8:52 am
smokes, let's go

Tidge is just really niceTidge is just really niceTidge is just really niceTidge is just really niceTidge is just really niceTidge is just really niceTidge is just really niceTidge is just really niceTidge is just really niceTidge is just really niceTidge is just really nice

Well done! The most difficult question you will face is "How many units of alcohol do you drink each week?" If you start counting on your fingers and toes, the doctor may not be pleased...
Old Feb 13th 2006, 9:26 am

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point

I wouldn't celebrate too much on Tuesday, if I were you. The urine sample isn't meant to have a head on it.
Old Feb 13th 2006, 6:27 pm
Forum Regular

liz&jon has much to be proud ofliz&jon has much to be proud ofliz&jon has much to be proud ofliz&jon has much to be proud ofliz&jon has much to be proud ofliz&jon has much to be proud ofliz&jon has much to be proud ofliz&jon has much to be proud ofliz&jon has much to be proud ofliz&jon has much to be proud ofliz&jon has much to be proud of

i just wanted to let anyone know who was interested that we had our medicals at northampton (we live in beds) and they were very accommodating, we weren't in a position to just down tools and go the next day and had an appointment that suited us better. but thought it might help, our fees were about the same i think although jon had to have an extra blood test as he aquired a tattoo last year.

good luck