Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

London to Toronto (Flights)

London to Toronto (Flights)

Old Dec 29th 2010, 2:50 pm

zRichi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default London to Toronto (Flights)

Booking my tickets for Toronto on 1st April (Returning 1st Dec if I decide to come back don't love it)

Anyone else got cheaper tickets than £403
Old Jan 5th 2011, 12:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Snave is a splendid one to beholdSnave is a splendid one to beholdSnave is a splendid one to beholdSnave is a splendid one to beholdSnave is a splendid one to beholdSnave is a splendid one to beholdSnave is a splendid one to beholdSnave is a splendid one to beholdSnave is a splendid one to beholdSnave is a splendid one to beholdSnave is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: London to Toronto (Flights)

Originally Posted by zRichi
Booking my tickets for Toronto on 1st April (Returning 1st Dec if I decide to come back don't love it)

Anyone else got cheaper tickets than £403
Any use?
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=697781
Old Jan 5th 2011, 11:18 am
Forum Regular

big ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nice

Just got tickets from Manchester to Toronto £270 return.I know it is not the times you are going but I thought this was cheap.CanadianAffair.com.Enter Canadaroundup in promo.code for 10% discount.
Old Jan 5th 2011, 1:25 pm

zRichi is an unknown quantity at this point

Crazy just bought tickets for £189 for the dates I want!!

THHANK YOU, YOU JUST SAVED ME £210!!

much love
Old Jan 5th 2011, 1:36 pm
Forum Regular

big ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nice

glad to be of help ,
Old Jan 6th 2011, 4:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

delsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud of

Hey thanks for that promo code. I was looking for one-way flights from Manchester - Calgary in April for 2 adults and 1 child and Canadian Affair was coming back around £1100.

Just noticed there are some special round-trip options available so using that and the promo code I just booked return flights for £850! That works out at just over £280pp which is pretty amazing I think.
Old Jan 6th 2011, 6:02 pm
Forum Regular

Commision will be payable to me at 10% plus VAT.
Old Jan 6th 2011, 10:11 pm
Just Joined

brazukcan is an unknown quantity at this point

wow, sounds like a great deal!