Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

LMO is here yipee

LMO is here yipee

Old Aug 21st 2008, 5:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Canada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud of
Default LMO is here yipee

at last i have received my lmo, another step closer, wont be long now,

a big weight off our minds i tell you, was beginging to get worried

Old Aug 21st 2008, 5:21 pm
Forum Regular

Julie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: LMO is here yipee

Originally Posted by Canada Dreams

::
Oh wow thats great news we are awaiting twp's and of course to sell the flipping house :curse: least your abit nearer now eh? lol xx
Old Aug 21st 2008, 5:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Canada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud of

i know how you are feeling in regards to the house, we were lucky we sold ours to first time buyers, took a while though thought sometime we were not going to sell it .
Old Aug 21st 2008, 5:45 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

i know how you are feeling in regards to the house, we were lucky we sold ours to first time buyers, took a while though thought sometime we were not going to sell it .

Congrats, nearly there now, its coming round quick
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 3:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

we know scary

cant wait though
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 5:52 pm
Forum Regular

Big Stevo has much to be proud ofBig Stevo has much to be proud ofBig Stevo has much to be proud ofBig Stevo has much to be proud ofBig Stevo has much to be proud ofBig Stevo has much to be proud ofBig Stevo has much to be proud ofBig Stevo has much to be proud ofBig Stevo has much to be proud ofBig Stevo has much to be proud ofBig Stevo has much to be proud of

Well done on gettting the LMO, another step closer!!
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 10:28 pm
Forum Regular

grantanddebs is a name known to allgrantanddebs is a name known to allgrantanddebs is a name known to allgrantanddebs is a name known to allgrantanddebs is a name known to allgrantanddebs is a name known to allgrantanddebs is a name known to allgrantanddebs is a name known to allgrantanddebs is a name known to allgrantanddebs is a name known to allgrantanddebs is a name known to all

thats great news. bet you cant wait!!!!
Old Aug 23rd 2008, 5:06 am
Banned

pendlewitch is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done

Another step closer

Pendlewitch
Old Aug 23rd 2008, 6:09 am
BE Enthusiast

thank you, yes we are very excited and nervious
Old Aug 23rd 2008, 4:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Paul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to all

You need to get on the......
any good news thread........

for those waiting for their TWP letter......

well done........

getting closer..............

Old Aug 23rd 2008, 9:15 pm
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations you must be very excited I know I was when we recieved ours last year.

Good luck
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 3:42 pm
Just Joined

vwgirl2008 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey
Congratulations on receiving your LMO !!!!

Reminds us.....there is hope out there.

Thanks !
Samxx
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 3:48 pm

or4ngecrush is an unknown quantity at this point

well done..xxxxxx