Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Little arrows in etc. etc.

Little arrows in etc. etc.

Old Sep 4th 2007, 9:50 am

Member123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Little arrows in etc. etc.

Originally Posted by bananahammock
Oh what I'd give for an evening in front of BBC, ITV, SKY etc!! .......... nothing on there ....... wait till you get here!!
Don't believe it...after an evening starting at 6.30pm on and off, with Hollyoaks/Emmerdale/Eastenders/Holby City and finishing off with Silent Witness.....you soon realise "its time I had a life".

I'm a celeberity....get me out of here...OMG that will be starting next...pray that I'm in Canada before it does, or I'll have to watch it every night too
Old Sep 4th 2007, 9:54 am
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve666
Horrible beer.
Don't come.... lurrrv AK's.
Old Sep 4th 2007, 11:13 am
Bristolish expat

Location: Bristol ~ Nanaimo, BC ... It's a bit like Salem's Lot!!
bananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alvic
Don't believe it...after an evening starting at 6.30pm on and off, with Hollyoaks/Emmerdale/Eastenders/Holby City and finishing off with Silent Witness.....you soon realise "its time I had a life".

I'm a celeberity....get me out of here...OMG that will be starting next...pray that I'm in Canada before it does, or I'll have to watch it every night too

Just had a peek at some of our 6.30 treats .................. Kung Fu, Rocker Moms, Due South, Star trek & 1994 episodes of Ab-fab are amongst the TV offerings for this evening with adverts every 6 minutes of course!! I'm sat here at the mo watching Man U - Sunderland AGAIN!! (my son is very attached to Setanta Sports)

Mind you, it's 21c outside so I'm gonna take the dog to the beach

Someone in our house likes the telly tho'
Attached Thumbnails Little arrows in etc. etc.-max-church-april-2006-034.jpg  
Old Sep 4th 2007, 12:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute

Don't get us on to TV too ! That's the only reason why we bought the PVR - so we can 'fast-forward' the adverts.

Chin up Steve - after a couple of months here, and settled, you'll be bored silly, wondering what to do with all that time on your hands, now you are no longer planning to move to Canada. Got another project lined up yet?
Old Sep 4th 2007, 2:03 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ann m
Got another project lined up yet?
Yeah, he'll come to his senses and move to Alberta.
Old Sep 4th 2007, 4:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

printer has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve666
No, on the contra-rary they have acted impeck-ably.

I was reading a thread on landing and unpacking and I thought, "there is another thing to worry about after this bit".

Oh i'm sure we could give you a whole list of other things to worry about now your goods are packed ready to go.

Who wants to start?
Old Sep 4th 2007, 4:17 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by printer
Oh i'm sure we could give you a whole list of other things to worry about now your goods are packed ready to go.

Who wants to start?

The ship might sink!
Old Sep 4th 2007, 4:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

printer has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
The ship might sink!
A good one to start with HWP.

Customs might want to open it and charge big money.
Old Sep 4th 2007, 4:26 pm

A good one to start with HWP.

Customs might want to open it and charge big money.

And one officer will have a men's underwear fetish.
Old Sep 4th 2007, 4:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

destinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond repute

And a fear of soap and water
Old Sep 4th 2007, 4:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oh Steve is gonna be soooooo NOT happy when he wakes up and logs in.

Supposing there is a problem with the paperwork and Canadian customs returns it to the UK? I hope he didn't rely on advice from this forum on filling out the forms.
Old Sep 4th 2007, 4:40 pm

Oh Steve is gonna be soooooo NOT happy when he wakes up and logs in.

Supposing there is a problem with the paperwork and Canadian customs returns it to the UK? I hope he didn't rely on advice from this forum on filling out the forms.
Did anyone tell him about the fee? And if he didn't pre-pay it... what happens?
Old Sep 4th 2007, 4:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Did anyone tell him about the fee? And if he didn't pre-pay it... what happens?
Well i didn't but surely DBD or Steve P would have.
Old Sep 4th 2007, 4:55 pm

Well i didn't but surely DBD or Steve P would have.
Yeah, they probably did when they told him about the cavity inspection thingy.
Old Sep 4th 2007, 5:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yeah, they probably did when they told him about the cavity inspection thingy.
He's never going to sleep nights now is he?
Just as well i suppose as he'll be working double shifts over here to pay the bills and keep that palace of his in tip top condition.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.