Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

List of items we are taking

List of items we are taking

Old Jan 3rd 2010, 11:59 am
Forum Regular

peter-g is an unknown quantity at this point
Default List of items we are taking

Can anyone point me in the right direction to find out what has to be included on the list of items we are taking and what format the list should be in. Does the list have to include every single item or would various hand tools be ok?
do we have to advise approximate value of items?
Old Jan 3rd 2010, 12:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Silverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: List of items we are taking

I packed my own boxes (that was how we shipped our stuff across as we wasn't bringing any big stuff) and in most cases generalised items like box clothes, box books, box of kitchen equipment etc. Some stuff especially if expensive we actually states was in the box ie mixture of books and travel DVD player/laptop and had no problems with customs
Old Jan 3rd 2010, 2:02 pm
Forum Regular

Jo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by peter-g
Can anyone point me in the right direction to find out what has to be included on the list of items we are taking and what format the list should be in. Does the list have to include every single item or would various hand tools be ok?
do we have to advise approximate value of items?
The cic website gives you an example of the list showing you how to lay it out, hope this helps.
Old Jan 3rd 2010, 2:22 pm
Future Albertan

Kaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond repute

Please see the WIKI article.